Edited by Eng, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
Forgot password for Lumia 430, kindly help me to recover without resetting my phone?
I forgot my Microsoft account password for Lumia 430
You will not be able recover the Microsoft account password by resetting the smartphone. You will need to reset the password through the Microsoft Web site.
- 1Navigate to Microsoft account reset password Web page.
- 2Click "I forgot my password" and "Next".
- 3Enter your Microsoft account e-mail or your associated phone number.
- 4Click "Next".
- 5If you have security information to your account, you will have to select the method of delivery of a secret code.You will be sent a one-time code to the provided alternate phone number or e-mail address.
- You will need to enter the security code in that case.
- 6Enter your new password and confirm it.This will allow you to change the password without entering the old one.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Eng