Fly DJI Phantom 2
Edited by VisiHow, Eng
You're watching VisiHow. Hi! You're watching how to fly the DJI Phantom 2. In the previous tutorial, we discussed how to charge several DJI Phantom 2 drone batteries. In this video, we'll cover calibration of the drone, take-off, landing, and basic flight controls. In the next videos, we'll cover more in-depth topics of drone flight.
- 7Those are: both sticks moved to the far bottom-left position, both sticks moved to the far bottom-right position, both sticks moved towards each other in the bottom position, and both sticks moved away from each other in the bottom position. These four commands will start the unit or turn it off. It's important that you don't use these commands while you are flying the drone because they will cause the motors to turn off and the drone to crash.There are four commands to start the drone.
- 19This way, all movements on the right-hand stick will be intuitive. If you push the lever forward, the drone goes forward; if you pull the lever backwards, the drone goes backwards; if you push the lever left, the drone goes left; if you push the lever right, the drone goes right.When you're first learning to fly, you want to keep the Phantom battery facing you.
- 20So, if you pushing the lever left, the drone goes right; if you push the lever forward, the drone goes backwards; if you push the lever right, the drone goes left; if you pull the lever backwards, the drone goes forward.If you turn the unit around to where the camera of the drone is facing you, then all of the movements on the right-hand lever will become reversed.
- 21You want to land the drone whenever you reach 20 % battery level. Let's review a few methods. The first method is landing the drone on the ground. This is a little dangerous, just because you can risk damaging the propellers. Hover the drone over the ground and then just slam it onto the ground to give it a firm landing. That is just pulling the left lever backwards hard and holding it down until the propellers stop.Now, let's will discuss landing the drone.
- 22To catch the drone, you need to get it at the level a bit over your head and walk over to the drone to grab it by the landing gear. So, grab the drone with one hand and turn off the rotor with the other.Another way to land the drone is catching it.
Please make sure to view our tutorial on how to charge a DJI Phantom 2 battery. Thank you for watching the tutorial on how to fly the DJI Phantom 2. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the space below.
Video: Fly DJI Phantom 2
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: VisiHow