Flash Samsung Duos to Jellybean
Edited by Melanie Cuizon, Eng, Graeme, Rebecca M. and 1 other
Flashing is a risky way that a device can be upgraded. Many of us are blind when it comes to flashing. We do not consider anything risky just for the device make updated. Flashing makes people happy because they think they are IN when it comes to the newest features of the phone. Samsung Duos can be update to the new operating system Jellybean software. This update will give your phone newest features that is exciting and cannot run by your old one Gingerbread operating system. Jellybean is the latest version of Android operating system. You can use many applications when you updated your phone into a jellybean. In this tutorial, we will give you some techniques on how to flash Samsung duos to jellybean.
Steps to follow
- 2Extract files.Advertisement
- 3Tap hold together Power key, Home key and Volume Down button.Turn off your phone.
- 4Please take note that you need a Samsung USB connector for connecting, and Samsung Kies software that is installed in your computer.After the phone goes to the downloading mode, connect the phone into computer.
- 7Press start button.
- 8(flashing process at 5-7 minutes).Wait for the moment.
- 9After getting this, disconnect the phone from the computer.It should be turned green giving message pass.
- 1Tap hold together Volume Up, Home key, and Power button to enter at Recovery mode.Switch the phone again.Advertisement
- 2Now select ""wipe data/Factory Reset". click okay.Use Volume Up and Down as your scroll key because the touch will not work.
- 3Select "Install zip from SD card." Then choose the "Choose zip from SD card" option to browse your card.
- 4Navigate up to the downloaded "gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip" file for flashing it on your phone.
- 5Press reboot system now. Congratulations, Your device now is updated.The device will reboot.Advertisement
Notes to remember
- Please make sure you have at least 70% of the battery charge before risking your phone to update.
- Note also, that make a back up copy of the important files that you will need before proceeding to an update.
- Update operating system will delete all files that are saved in the phone.