Edited by Eng, Ayam, Maria, slim mincey and 11 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 Flare S4, how to remove the privacy protection password?
- 1.2 My phone swipe elite locked unfortunately and wants privacy protection password, please give me a suitable solution?
- 1.3 How to remove privacy protection password on my ZTE T815?
- 1.4 How can I remove privacy protection for my Eco e04 3GB+?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
Flare S4, how to remove the privacy protection password?
Flare S4, how to remove the privacy protection password
The only way to bypass the privacy protection password prompt is to flash new ROM. Unfortunately, many phones now come with this installed and there is no good way to bypass it if you never set it up on your phone. Hard resetting does nothing for this issue. The stock ROM for the Flare S4 is found here at NeedROM.com. Install ROM: Install with SP MDT:
- 1Turn off your Flare S4.
- 2Remove the battery then reinsert the battery.
- 3Connect your Flare S4 to a PC using a USB cable.
- 4Wait for your PC and phone to sync then and show that it recognizes the device and disconnect.
- 5Run the SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.exe from NeedROM.com that you downloaded.
- 6Select File>Open File Agent download and select the file MTK_AllInOneDA.bin which is found in the folder SP_MDT.
- 7Choose Scatter File and select the MT6753_Android_scatter.txt file which is found in the folder with the ROM.
- 8Click Start All.
- 9Reconnect your phone to the PC.
- 10Wait for OK then you are complete with new stock ROM.
If the phone is not recognized by the computer the second time you connect then remove the battery again like you did in the beginning.
See more questions like this: How to connect my flare S4 plus to computer?
My phone swipe elite locked unfortunately and wants privacy protection password, please give me a suitable solution?
Actually, I am running on Facebook in my phone and after that, I turned off my data connection but it immediately locked my screen and showed privacy protection password
Swipe Elite 2 ROM from NeedROM.com is available and this is what you will need to remove the privacy pin. Follow the steps above on how to flash the firmware.
How to remove privacy protection password on my ZTE T815?
My phone is network locked to Telstra so I put in a brand new Telstra prepaid SIM. When I turn the phone on, it asks for privacy protection password which I don't remember. I have tried factory hard reset numerous times but I still have the same problem every time I reboot. What should I do apart from punching in all sorts of variations of common combinations hoping on luck?
Sometimes when you re-insert the old SIM you can get the privacy password credentials. Hard resetting will not make this go away. You will have to flash new [ http://www.needrom.com/download/zte-t815/ ROM] from NeedROM.com and follow the steps in the first answer above.
How can I remove privacy protection for my Eco e04 3GB+?
I tried to connect it to my PC to flash the ROM but the connection breaks off. I tried to reset the phone but it does not help, I keep getting the screen after startup the I have to enter a code. I think it was caused by: The battery died a month ago and I thought the phone broke down. I purchased a new one (same model) and when I got it decided to try the old one with the new battery. It worked, so I decided to order a new battery and I transferred everything to the new phone. When I got the new battery and started up the old phone I was stuck with this code request.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How to unlock privacy protection password (anti-theft)
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: ekko, emei, Alma