Fix your Frozen IPhone
Edited by Debbie, Timbuktu, Eng, Rebecca M. and 1 other
How frustrating it can be to be on your iPhone and all of the sudden it freezes, and you don't know what to do! The most common cause of an iPhone freezing up, is a lack of memory. Also,if your screen on the phone remains black,this could be due to a dead battery, and would need to be fully charged. Too many apps can slow down your phone, and cause frequent jamming.
Instructions to get your phone back in working order
- 1This is the Sleep Wake Button, and you will want to Press and Hold it until a "red and white arrow" appears on the screen.You will find a button at the top of the iPhone.Advertisement
- 2Drag the slider to power off your phone.Advertisement
- 3Next, hold the "Sleep/Wake Button" until the "Apple" Logo" appears.
- 4You will have to wait only a few seconds, and you should be back at your Home Screen.
- 5If this procedure does not work, hold down BOTH the Sleep Wake Button, and the Home Button for 10 seconds, and this should restart your phone.Advertisement
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Fix your Frozen IPhone. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 27, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Fix_your_Frozen_IPhone
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Fix your Frozen IPhone." VisiHow, visihow.com/Fix_your_Frozen_IPhone Accessed 27 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Fix your Frozen IPhone." Accessed Mar 27, 2017. http://visihow.com/Fix_your_Frozen_IPhone.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Rebecca M., Eng, Timbuktu