Edited by Hunter, Calob Horton, Ishanka alles, Dougie and 3 others
Questions and Answers
Fix not registered on network for Korean version of Galaxy S4?
I tried a Factory Reset and all those methods already explained by others but still the problem persists. It shows the network but no service. At first it says invalid IMEI but now it shows no service. No mobile network detected, can't roam, etc.
If your phone is still having issues connecting to a network after you completed all of the steps in the great VisiHow article below, contact your carrier for a new SIM card. Your phone may be having trouble connecting to the network because of a faulty SIM card. If a new SIM card does not solve this issue, you will need to schedule a repair with Samsung.
I got this problem but my phone is not a Korean version?
Not registering on network but my version is not a Korean version
This can be caused by the following factors:
- a SIM card that goes out of order. You can check it by plugging the same SIM card into another phone. Replace the SIM card at the office of the carrier or online;
- the SIM card is not inserted well. Take the SIM card out and put it back so that it is seated snugly and well;
- the SIM card was cut out improperly when adjusting the size. Replace the SIM card;
- the smartphone is locked to a carrier. Run this application to see if your phone is locked to a carrier (in "Manufacturer/brand");
- you are out of the coverage area with a selected network mode. Check the coverage map of the carrier and move into it or change the network mode in "Apps" > "Settings" > "Connections" > "More networks" > "Mobile networks" > "Network mode";
- hard-reset the smartphone by following our tutorial on how to reset a Samsung Galaxy smartphone;
- finally, bring the smartphone to a Samsung service center.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Cannot connect to 3g network on Samsung S4 china version
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Fix not registered on network for Korean version of Galaxy S4. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 23, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Fix_not_registered_on_network_for_Korean_version_of_Galaxy_S4
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Fix not registered on network for Korean version of Galaxy S4." VisiHow, visihow.com/Fix_not_registered_on_network_for_Korean_version_of_Galaxy_S4 Accessed 23 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Fix not registered on network for Korean version of Galaxy S4." Accessed Jun 23, 2017. http://visihow.com/Fix_not_registered_on_network_for_Korean_version_of_Galaxy_S4.
Categories : USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
Recent edits by: sameermoledina, Eng, Dougie