Edited by Maria, Dougie-1, Minkir, Dougie and 10 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 Fix my S2 GT-i9100 phone Baseband version?
- 1.2 How can I restore IMEI and baseband lost in Samsung i9100?
- 1.3 Convert shw-m250k to GT-I9100 with jellybean ROM?
- 1.4 How can I fix the unknown baseband problem?
- 1.5 How to fix my Galaxy S2 4G LTE Korean with no signal?
- 1.6 Can you please help me to repair IMEI on i9100?
- 1.7 My question is regarding unknown base band version and unknown IMEI. My phone model is Samsung Galaxy S2 (SHW-M250K). Please help me to resolve this?
- 1.8 How to fix baseband unknown and null IMEI of Galaxy note n7000?
- 1.9 Please, how can I rewrite my IMEI on my GTI9100?
- 1.10 My Galaxy S2 is showing null/null when I key in *#06# in dialer?
- 1.11 Samsung S2 GT-I9100 null IMEI and unable to restore original IMEI number in EFS?
- 1.12 How to fix IMEI, my problem is that the network won't appear, I have tried several ways but still it can't fix?
- 1.13 Is there a I9100 baseband that supports IPv4/v6 dual stack?
- 1.14 Galaxy S2 i9210 no baseband or IMEI?
- 1.15 Can an update of Android 4 to 5 be reverted?
- 1.16 What prompts exactly do I follow?
- 1.17 My problem is my telephone dose not read SIM card?
- 2 Referencing this Article
- 3 Comments
Questions and Answers
Fix my S2 GT-i9100 phone Baseband version?
Hi My Phone is SGS2 GT-I9100, I want to fix, Baseband version is Unknown. and IMEI is NULL/NULL. Please help me
Here is the quick fix that you need for your Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 with unknown baseband version and null IMEI:
- First off, make sure that your phone is rooted and switched to "Airplane Mode".
- Install Busybox here --> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrummy.busybox.installer
- Open your phone.
- Go to Settings >> Application >> Development >> check USB Debugging option.
- Connect USB cable to your phone in order to install the necessary drivers.
- Remove the USB Cable and the wait for your phone to completely power up.
- Insert the UART cable to your device.
This will now get your baseband version up and running.
How can I restore IMEI and baseband lost in Samsung i9100?
Hi, I'm a student in formation about smart phone, I have an i9100, me and my friend have flashed phone * 6, then the IMEI is null
- 1Make sure that the ROM installed is not corrupted.
- 3root aka superuser access so make sure that is enabled.Look for a GSII_repair app and it will need.
- 4Repair the EFS files using your GSII app.
- 5Look again for a Galaxy S unlock app and follow the steps listed for that app.
- 6Your phone should work again.
Convert shw-m250k to GT-I9100 with jellybean ROM?
Please help me convert shw-m250k to GT-I9100 with jellybean ROM
This Youtube Tutorial shows you how to convert the shw-m250 l to GT-I19100. Make sure your phone is fully charged before attempting this.
How can I fix the unknown baseband problem?
My S2 does not read my SIM card
Follow the steps in the above answers.
See more questions like this: How to fix unknown baseband version
How to fix my Galaxy S2 4G LTE Korean with no signal?
IMEI 0 and cannot call and cannot use the internet
You have to fix your baseband with the steps posted in the above answers. Check to make sure that you are not in Airplane Mode which is found in Settings if this happened suddenly then you are probably in Airplane Mode.
Can you please help me to repair IMEI on i9100?
How can l repair my IMEI and baseband on Samsung i9100
Use the toolkit method posted in the above answer. This is the best way to repair your baseband and IMEI.
See more questions like this: I have a Samsung I9100. After performing a new root the IMEI number is null
My question is regarding unknown base band version and unknown IMEI. My phone model is Samsung Galaxy S2 (SHW-M250K). Please help me to resolve this?
My question is regarding unknown base band version and unknown IMEI. My phone model is Samsung Galaxy S2 (SHW-M250K). Please help me to resolve this.
You can fix your Galaxy S2 by installing Custom Stock ROM and then following the steps above in the answers using the toolkit.
See more questions like this: How to repair my S2 was stuck in the flight mode & the baseband version is unknown
How to fix baseband unknown and null IMEI of Galaxy note n7000?
It is showing round dot on network and baseband is unknown and the IMEI is null...network is not working
Is your Galaxy Note in Airplane Mode? If not then you need to install Custom ROM and follow the toolkit steps in the above answer.
See more questions like this: How to fix baseband unknown error of note n7000 India?
Please, how can I rewrite my IMEI on my GTI9100?
I have a fake IMEI and I can't repair it, I want to write my IMEI that is labeled at the back of the phone
You need to repair your EFS files as suggested in the above answer using the toolkit.
My Galaxy S2 is showing null/null when I key in *#06# in dialer?
IMEI number issue, will you please help me
- 1Dial *#197328640# or *#*#197328640#*#* on your phone like you did the *#06#.
- 2This will bring you into the Command mode.
- 3Select Common.
- 4Choose (FTM) Field Test Mode and turn it OFF if it is on.
- 5The NULL or altered IMEI number will be restored.
- 6If you still are without an IMEI, go back to the Command screen and press the Menu key.
- 7Select Key input and enter the option 2 which will turn your FTM OFF again.
- 8#Turn on the device.Remove your battery and SIM card for two minutes, then place your battery in your phone but not the SIM card.
- 9Once the phone boots, enter the command mode again of *#197328640#.
- 10Choose the Debug Screen.
- 11Then phone control.
- 12Select NAS control.
- 13Click RRC (HSDPA).
- 14Choose RRC revision.
- 15Select Option 5 (HSDPA only).
- 16Check to see if your IMEI is restored now.Turn off your phone and insert your SIM card.
Samsung S2 GT-I9100 null IMEI and unable to restore original IMEI number in EFS?
Hi, I have trawled the internet for a fix, many sites tried explaining a fix however only very dodgy. This is a friends device which I have managed to recover to carrier version, but seems EFS folder is still corrupt. Do you have a reliable source for 'rooting and super user' for this device, then a decent EFS reader? Thanks
Download a toolkit and on the rooted phone, use EFS PRO app to restore the corrupted files.
See more questions like this: Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9100, insert SIM problem and no network problem
How to fix IMEI, my problem is that the network won't appear, I have tried several ways but still it can't fix?
My problem is that the network won't appear, I have tried several ways but still it can't fix
Install a Custom ROM if nothing else is working. You still may need to use the toolkit method to repair or the dial method to assign the IMEI again.
Is there a I9100 baseband that supports IPv4/v6 dual stack?
T-Mobile in Germany released an APN setting for IPv4/6 dual stack support. It works well on my S5 but not on my S2. I am wondering if this is an issue of the baseband installed (I9100XXLS8). I have tried: Upgrade from CM11 to 12.1
APN works for IPv4 only, but not for dual stack or IPv6 only. I think it was caused by: Baseband?
Follow the toolkit method posted above. This should fix the baseband of the Galaxy S2.
Galaxy S2 i9210 no baseband or IMEI?
Trying follow step 9 http://visihow.com/Fix_Network_Problems_In_Samsung_Galaxy_S2_Korean_Version. but am having problems understanding. step 8 - Open the CDM (command prompt) on your PC and go to the unzipped adb. Does that mean open an admin command prompt and go to efsfix folder and type "adb push keystr /efs/IMEI". That just gives me an error:device not found, despite, after typing "adb devices" into command prompt, both phone drive G and H showing up - with mount /efs" being done using TWRP. Does Open CDM mean something else?
Fix your EFS because it is being shows as corrupted. You can find how to do this in the above answers.
Can an update of Android 4 to 5 be reverted?
Actually I have updated Android version 4 to 5 of my Samsung Galaxy S2.
It can be reverted but can also cause numerous problems such as those posted in the above answer. First, why do you not like the newest version because things like battery draining faster can easily be corrected. Try to determine what you are not liking and set up that newest version to your preferences.
What prompts exactly do I follow?
After downloading GSII from Play Store, what instructions do I follow. I am a bit confused. I see 4 steps but only 3 of them are numbered so should I go on and also click the fourth unnumbered step?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
My problem is my telephone dose not read SIM card?
My problem is my telephone dose not read SIM card
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Fix my S2 GT-i9100 phone Baseband version. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 29, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Fix_my_s2_Gt-i9100_phone_Baseband_version
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Fix my S2 GT-i9100 phone Baseband version." VisiHow, visihow.com/Fix_my_s2_Gt-i9100_phone_Baseband_version Accessed 29 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Fix my S2 GT-i9100 phone Baseband version." Accessed Mar 29, 2017. http://visihow.com/Fix_my_s2_Gt-i9100_phone_Baseband_version.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: sanzalone, mickyngailo007, Eng