Find Vine Accounts for Twitter Users on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to find the Vine accounts for the people you follow on Twitter when using the Vine application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3On the home screen, find the Vine tile.It has a turquoise background with a white capital "V" in the middle. The V has a curl on the upper right side. The Vine tile often flips over, showing various images from previously viewed vines. If the Vine tile has not been pinned to the home screen, swipe left to find it in the Apps menu.
- 5Press on the screen to pause any vines that automatically begin playing when Vine first opens.The object of this tutorial is to find the Vine accounts of those you follow on Twitter. It is necessary to link your Twitter account to your Vine account for this to work. Linking the two accounts allows for many different options, such as uploading images and vines in the Vine application as well as Twitter.
- 9To follow one of your Twitter contacts on Vine as well as Twitter, press the icon on the right side of the screen, across from the person's name.It is a square with a turquoise image of a person next to a plus sign. The icon will then reverse colors, indicating that you are now following that person on Vine. The box will become a solid color, and the image of the person will be white.
- 10This concludes our tutorial on how to find the Vine accounts of the people that you follow on Twitter when using the Vine application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the application itself, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow. Goodbye.Advertisement
Video: Find Vine Accounts for Twitter Users on Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Rushell, Thor