Filter Shop Section in Maps on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Alexander Avdeev, Anonymous
Welcome to VisiHow! In this video, we are going to show you how to filter the shop section when using the Microsoft Maps application on the Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 4Tap the Maps tile once it is located.Tapping it will open the Maps application at the previously selected area. In this tutorial, the last area was London, which is very useful for the example as the filter works better in more populated areas. If a search is performed for a less popular area or an area with a lower level of scrutiny, observation, or tourism, then the final options will be limited. As London is very popular, big, and very well renowned, then there obviously is a lot of choices. There are over 7,000,000 people residing in London, and that is why there are a lot of options.
- 8Swipe all the way across to "shop".The results are sorted by the distance in the "shop" section. The currently selected filter option, which is "Distance", is highlighted in blue. The closest shop is at the top of the list. It is a food supermarket Tesco, only 0.12 miles away. The next is Sainsbury's, then Antique Watch Co., and then Sainsbury's again.
- 13Tap the back arrow button located in the bottom left-hand corner of the phone.The application is now going to show the shops that have been ranked. The number one is "Rokit Secondhand Clothes Shop" with a five-star rating. The store is one mile away. Therefore, the arrows indicate the rating now. Not all shops are going to be rated because most people do not rate something like a Tesco supermarket. If the shop is rated, the rate will be visible as stars.
- 19Press the white back arrow button located in the bottom left corner of the phone.The search will be filtered by distance, and only shopping centers and jewelry stores will be shown. The first shopping center, BHS, is 0.28 miles away. The filters have been successfully set with the search limited to the required shops shown in the required order.Advertisement
Video: Filter Shop Section in Maps on Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Alexander Avdeev, Thor