Figure Out the Google Calender Basics on a Galaxy S5
Edited by Grimm, Margiebell, Eng, Jen M
This is VisiHow. Today, we are going to show you how to get started using the Google Calender application on your Samsung Galaxy S5 or S5 Mini. To get started, press the locked screen or power button on the right-hand side of your phone.
- 2If you don't have a calendar icon on your home screen, that's no problem, just tap the apps button down here at the bottom right. One tap on the apps button.As you will have seen in our previous tutorials on how to download and install the application, you should have a calendar icon, here on your desktop.Advertisement
- 4As we are currently in March at the time of this tutorial, it is going to automatically show us March. However, you can simply scroll up to February, and as you can see, each month has a little picture with it, and a little set of built-in holidays. Here, we'll scroll into March, we have Mother's Day, International Women's Day, my VisiHow event, Nowruz.It's going to open up Google calendar.
- 6So, let's go back into March here, and I will show you how to use this, alright? To start off with, as you can see here at the top, each month you scroll through automatically changes. However, if you want to pick a particular month, you can tap the month, and you can just swipe, OK?Again, going into May, the same thing.
- 17So, you can see on my calendar, I've got events, reminders, and my Mavenlink details. If I want to unlink Mavenlink, I just tap that. Now I will no longer have Mavenlink items. If I want to undo my Samsung calendar, the same thing, I just tap that. And I will no longer have events from Samsung calendar. Birthdays, Holidays, etc, etc.This lets me choose which calendar I am working with.
- 31And this concludes our tutorial on how to launch the Google calender application and just go through the basic features, and make sure everything is working the way you want it to work. Thanks for choosing VisiHow, have a great day, and we'll look forward to seeing you in our next set of videos.And now we are back on the home screen.Advertisement
Video: Figure Out the Google Calender Basics on a Galaxy S5
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Figure Out the Google Calender Basics on a Galaxy S5. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 27, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Figure_Out_the_Google_Calender_Basics_on_a_Galaxy_S5
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Figure Out the Google Calender Basics on a Galaxy S5." VisiHow, visihow.com/Figure_Out_the_Google_Calender_Basics_on_a_Galaxy_S5 Accessed 27 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Figure Out the Google Calender Basics on a Galaxy S5." Accessed Mar 27, 2017. http://visihow.com/Figure_Out_the_Google_Calender_Basics_on_a_Galaxy_S5.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: Eng, Margiebell, Grimm