Edited by LeeAnnfarro_0, Eng, Maria
Questions and Answers
Few days my girlfriend is on waiting on phone calls?
But I don't understand why she called me 16 days. I have tried: Because I love her. I think it was caused by: I don't know why
If she has not spoken to you or initiated phone calls with no good reason for the past two weeks, it is time to consider the relationship over. This can be a hard emotional journey to process but it appears that she has simply walked away which some people will do if they do not want the drama of telling someone it is over. She could also be emotionally distancing from you for a number of reasons during this time.
You could try to meet with her in person as a last ditch effort to save the relationship but be prepared if this does not work. It will provide some sort of closure however which is needed for a healthy break up. Here are some VisiHow articles that can help you deal emotionally during this time:
- Overcome Relationship Break-Up
- Move on After a Bad Break-Up
- Recover from a Break Up
- Deal with a painful break up
- Signs Your Girlfriend Is Going to Break Up with You
- Deal with the "I love the silent treatment" attitude
Hello, what type of help can you do for me?
I'm looking for help to get the call details on my Girlfriend
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Suspicions
Recent edits by: Eng, LeeAnnfarro_0