Feel Relaxed while Running
Edited by Jeffrey Casel, Ephraim, Jonathan
Running is the most effective way to reduce those fats in your body and also it can relax your body but if you are in a condition wherein you think too much problems, running won't help you at ease, here are some thing to remember when you are running:
- 1When you start running, always clear your mind first.Clearing will also help you further relax yourself while jogging and it's hard to focus if you are thinking way too much.Advertisement
- 2Do some warm up exercises .Warming up can help you stretch your muscles to prevent injuries or strains while running, a simple extremity stretches can be good to before doing some exercise.Advertisement
- 3Always set a goal that can push you to the limits.It's okay to start from a short course but don't stop there, pushing yourself to a longer course can help you burn some more fat. Also, try to run on slightly steep places like mountains and such, be sure to be safe.
- 4Do not run without water.Water can be a good source of energy while you are exhausted or tired. If you are on a very long course, be sure to bring 8-ounce bottle with you so that it won't be heavy while you jog.
- 5Stop when something's wrong.If you feel a severe pain or light-headedness, that the sign to stop and relax but if the pain continues, you need to consult your doctor first before running.
- 6Run on the side of the road where you are running against traffic.This is for your safety because it is much better that you see the vehicles that are going in the opposite direction because if they steer towards you, you can evade the vehicle right away. If you run with the flow of the traffic, there will always be cars following you at your back and you have absolutely no control if they will bump you at the back. In some countries, this is not even a matter of choice because their rules say that on a public road, you have to run against traffic.
- 7Do not run on the road with headphones.You might see a lot of runners doing this to stave off boredom or to energize themselves with music but it is a bad idea to use headphones or earphones while running. If your ears does not hear what is happening in the surroundings, you might not know for example, that a running gun battle is happening a few meters away from where you are running.
- 8Always carry identification with you which includes your name, contact number and blood type and stick it firmly to the inner sole of your running shoes.
- 9When you have to cross a street, always look left and right.
- 10Carry a small and cheap cellphone just in case you need it for emergencies.There are contraptions sold in running stores that are for keeping a cellphone while running. It could be fitted on the biceps or on the waist and designed to keep the cellphone firm and non-swaying during running.
- 11Trust your intuition about a person or a place.Stay clear or avoid people or areas that give you a bad feeling. Just trust your hunches.
- 12Alter your running pattern.Like for example, alter the scheduled time for your run by several minutes. Or run in another place which you do not run in often but you are still familiar with. This is to avoid stalkers who have bad intentions.
- 13Whenever possible, run with a partner, or with a group of people.
- 14Use reflective material if you have to run before sunrise or after sunset.
- 15Avoid running in areas with no or very few people, a tough neighborhood or in trails with overgrown weeds on the sides or the path itself, or in places that give dark forces reasons to hide and surprise you.
- 16Be yourself and always follow yourself.Do not compare to your friends if they start running and see some progress, just keep running and sooner or later, the progress will starting to show up.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Health & Wellness
Recent edits by: Ephraim, Jeffrey Casel