Factory Reset a Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 Smartwatch
Edited by Train Wreck, VisiHow, Eng
This is a VisiHow tutorial on how to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 smartwatch. You may find that you have decided to sell your Samsung Galaxy Gear S2. Alternatively you may want to return it, or exchange it. Worst case scenario there may be repairs that need to be carried out on the watch. Whatever your individual circumstances may be, in order to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy Gear S2, you'll need to access the watch face. In the following steps we will show you exactly how to do this.
Resetting Your Galaxy Gear S2
- 8After pressing the checkbox, you will see an indicator that a factory reset is being performed.Please note that the factory reset can take anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes. This is dependent on the amount of data that you have on your device. The more applications and programs and information on your Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 smartwatch, the longer the factory reset will take.
- 10This last startup can also take some time.Be prepared, as this is when the watch will reset functionality. Once it restarts, you can resume normal use.Advertisement
This has been a VisiHow tutorial on how to factory reset a Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 smartwatch. Thanks for choosing VisiHow, and have a great day.
- We have found it best to simply set the watch down during a factory reset, and come back after 10 or even 20 minutes. This is because there is nothing you can do while the watch resets itself.
- Once you reset the watch it will default to its factory state. If your watch is from a country with a language different than your own, it will revert back to the regional language. Make sure you pair the watch as we showed you in our previous tutorial, and you will be able to easily change the language.
See other tutorials on Galaxy Gear: Update Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 Smartwatch Tizen OS, Understand the Buttons and Functions of a Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 Watch, Change Watch Faces on a Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 Smartwatch, Charge a Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 Smartwatch, Remove or Replace a Watchband on the Galaxy Gear S2, Setting Up Samsung GALAXY Gear S2 Smartwatch, Change Language on a Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 Smartwatch, Locate a Misplaced Galaxy Gear Using Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Locate a Misplaced Galaxy Gear Using Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Connect Galaxy Gear to Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Disconnect GALAXY Gear from Samsung GALAXY Note 3, Install Galaxy Gear Manager on Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Configure or Synchronize Your GALAXY Gear with Samsung GALAXY S5, and Locate Your Galaxy Note 3 Using Galaxy Gear.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Train Wreck