Factory Reset a Digital2 D2-963G Tablet
Edited by Grimm, iornelas, Dougie
- 1 This article is part of our series on the Digital2 D2 Tablets. If you need help with a different device, please reference the parent guide.
- 2 How to Factory Reset Your Digital2 D2-963G 9" Tablet
- 3 Tips and Suggestions for Factory Resetting Digital2 Tablets
- 4 Questions and Answers
- 5 Comments
This article is part of our series on the Digital2 D2 Tablets. If you need help with a different device, please reference the parent guide.
How to Factory Reset Your Digital2 D2-963G 9" Tablet
Follow these steps to reset the D2963G to it's factory default state.
The D2 963G requires a specific set of steps in order to restore it to a factory default status. Following the steps in this guide will let you complete this process yourself.
- 1Power down your D2 tab.Advertisement
- 2Once powered down, press and hold the 'Volume Up' button.Advertisement
- 3While continuing to hold the 'Volume Up' button, press and hold the 'Power' button too.
- 4Continue to hold both buttons for between 5 to 15 seconds, or until you see the Digital2 logo.
- 5Once you see the Digital2 logo, release the 'Power' button, but continue holding (do not release) the 'Volume Up' button.
- 6Continue holding the 'Volume Up' button until you see the 'Android System Recovery' selection menu appear.
- 7Once the 'Android System Recovery' menu appears, release the 'Volume Up' button.
- 8Now use the 'Volume Down' button to scroll through the menu options until you reach 'wipe data/Factory Reset'.
- 9Press the 'Power' button to select the 'wipe data/Factory Reset' menu option.
- 10Now, using the 'Volume Down' button, scroll down to 'Yes - delete all user data', and press the 'Power' button to select it.
- 11Wait a few minutes for your Digital2 tab to complete the Factory Reset.
- 12Once finished, your device will be restored to its original factory default state.Advertisement
Tips and Suggestions for Factory Resetting Digital2 Tablets
The following tips will help reset your D2 Android Tab to it's factory default state.
- Make sure your device is fully charged. Losing power part way through resetting an Android device to a factory default state can leave your device in an unrecoverable state.
- Back up your data. Any information on your D2 Tablet will be deleted when you perform a Factory Reset.
- Do not plug in or unplug your device to any power or USB ports while you are performing a factory restore, unless you have been specifically instructed to do so by alternate instructions from Digital2.
Questions and Answers
Don't appear the 'Android System Recovery'?
Followed the steps, but don't work
The steps are specific to your Digital2 Tablet. This means that if you are using a different D2 model, it is likely these steps will not work for you. After confirming that you are using the correct instructions for your model D2 Tablet, please try them again. Each step is specific to a particular setting, and needs to be followed exactly, or you will not be able to access the Android System Recovery menu.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: iornelas, Grimm