Factory Reset a Digital2 D2-727G Tablet
Edited by Grimm, Eng, VisiHow
- 1 This article is part of our series on the Digital2 D2 Tablets. If you need help with a different device, please reference the parent guide.
- 2 How to Factory Reset Your Digital2 D2-727G 7" Tablet
- 3 Tips and Suggestions for Factory Resetting Digital2 Tablets
- 4 Questions and Answers
- 5 Comments
This article is part of our series on the Digital2 D2 Tablets. If you need help with a different device, please reference the parent guide.
How to Factory Reset Your Digital2 D2-727G 7" Tablet
Follow these steps to reset the D2727G to it's factory default state.
The Digital2 D2-727G is a lightweight 7-Inch Android Tablet, that is designed to meet the needs of budget conscious consumers. Because of this, certain standard Android feature, like factory device resets, aren't consistent across the entire line of D2 products. Because of this, we've put together this guide to show you how to restore your D2 to its factory default state.
- If you just want to reset your D2-727G Password, you can do that by following these steps.
- 1Power down your D2 TabletAdvertisement
- 2When it has fully powered down, press and hold the 'Volume Up' button.Advertisement
- 3Without removing your finger from the 'Volume Up' button, press and hold the 'Power' button too.
- 4Continue to hold both of these buttons for 10 to 15 seconds, or until you see the Digital2 logo on screen.
- 5When you see the D2 logo, release the 'Power' and 'Volume Up' buttons.
- 6After a few seconds, you should see an icon of an Android robot, with a red triangle on top of it.When you see this, press and hold the 'Power' button.
- 7While pressing and holding the 'Power' button, press the 'Volume Up' button once.
- 8You should now see the 'Android System Recovery' selection screen.
- 9Release the 'Power' button.
- 10Using the 'Volume Down' button, scroll to 'wipe data/Factory Reset'.
- 11Press the 'Power' button to select the 'wipe data/Factory Reset' option.
- 12Now, using the 'Volume Down' button, scroll to
- 13Press the 'Power' button to select 'Yes - delete all user data'.
- 14Wait several minutes while your device completes the Factory Reset process, and you will be able to use your device again, from the default factory restored setting.Advertisement
Tips and Suggestions for Factory Resetting Digital2 Tablets
The following tips will help reset your D2 Android Tab to it's factory default state.
- Make sure your device is fully charged. Losing power part way through resetting an Android device to a factory default state can leave your device in an unrecoverable state.
- Back up your data. Any information on your D2 Tablet will be deleted when you perform a Factory Reset.
- Do not plug in or unplug your device to any power or USB ports while you are performing a factory restore, unless you have been specifically instructed to do so by alternate instructions from Digital2.
Questions and Answers
I don't know how to reset my tablet. Forgot the pattern password
Your model must be different from D2-727G. Please locate your model number or, if you cannot find it, try key combinations one by one. Here is the long list of models and ways to reset them from the official Digital2 web site: Factory Reset Digital2.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Eng, Grimm