Factory Reset a Digital2 721G Tablet
Edited by Grimm
This article is part of our series on the Digital2 D2 Tablets. If you need help with a different device, please reference the parent guide.
How to Factory Reset Your Digital2 D2-721G 7" Tablet
Follow these steps to reset the D2721G to it's factory default state.
Like most companies, there are occasional mistakes or snags in productions. Digital2 is no different, and their D2 721G requires manufacturer assistance to flash or update. In other words, if you've been stuck trying to update your Digital2 721G, there's a reason you haven't been able to get anywhere with it. Below are instructions for getting support from Digital2 with this problem.
- 1Visit the Digital2 Website.Advertisement
- 51-888-863-0138Alternatively you may call Digital2, at their Toll Free Number:Advertisement
- VisiHow has no affiliation with Digital2. Information provided is for reference purposes only.
Tips and Suggestions for Factory Resetting Digital2 Tablets
The following tips will help reset your D2 Android Tab to it's factory default state.
- Make sure your device is fully charged. Losing power part way through resetting an Android device to a factory default state can leave your device in an unrecoverable state.
- Back up your data. Any information on your D2 Tablet will be deleted when you perform a Factory Reset.
- Do not plug in or unplug your device to any power or USB ports while you are performing a factory restore, unless you have been specifically instructed to do so by alternate instructions from Digital2.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Factory Reset a Digital2 721G Tablet. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 23, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Factory_Reset_a_Digital2_721G_Tablet
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Factory Reset a Digital2 721G Tablet." VisiHow, visihow.com/Factory_Reset_a_Digital2_721G_Tablet Accessed 23 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Factory Reset a Digital2 721G Tablet." Accessed Jun 23, 2017. http://visihow.com/Factory_Reset_a_Digital2_721G_Tablet.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets