Erase Multiple Photos on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Edited by Grimm, Alexander Avdeev, Eng, Anonymous and 2 others
You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to delete multiple photos from the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
This concludes our tutorial on how to delete multiple photos from the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. If you have additional questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave them for us in the space provided below. Thanks for choosing VisiHow! Have a great day!
Video: Erase Multiple Photos on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Questions and Answers
How can I delete multiple videos from my Samsung S6 at once?
I went to the videos folder, but it only has an option to share the videos. There is nothing to delete them. I have tried: I tried deleting one by one. I think it was caused by: I am trying to delete all videos to obtain storage space on my phone. I'm not getting pictures via text anymore, so I thought it is because I have only 1.30 GB of available memory space left.
Media objects that are automatically synchronized with online services like Picasa, Facebook, etc., are displayed on your phone. You can delete them from the services.
- 1Press the home button.Advertisement
- 2Tap on "Apps".
- 3Tap on "Settings".
- 4In "Accounts", tap on "Google".
- 5Tap on your active account email address.
- 6Uncheck "Sync Google Photos", "Sync Picasa Web Albums".This stop stop synchronization between Google Photos and Picasa with your device.
- 7Press the home button.
- 8Tap on "Apps".
- 9Tap on Facebook.
- 10Tap on the three horizontal lines.
- 11Scroll down and tap on "Account", "App Settings", and "Sync Photos".
- 12Tap on "Don't sync my photos".This will remove synchronization with Facebook.
- 13Press the home button.
- 14Tap on "Apps".
- 15Tap on "Settings".
- 16Tap on "Apps".
- 17Tap on Gallery.
- 18Tap on "Storage".
- 19Tap on "Clear data" and "Clear cache".This will clear up any residue data in the Gallery application.
- 20Press the home button and see if you can delete your videos now as shown in the tutorial.Advertisement
However, 1.30 GB is more than enough for a phone. You need to clear the internal memory. We have tutorial on how to do that:
When I try to delete multiple pictures there is no "more" or "Delete" button on my phone, only share.... I have tried to change my settings so it does not automatically sync my photos but by the looks of it I already had it set up not to do that. So I am out of ideas
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy S6 Related
Recent edits by: Kowsihan, Anonymous, Eng