Erase Data from Android Permanently
Edited by Dougie
Android Data Eraser permanently wipes all personal data from the device and resetting system setting with just one click, and the erased data 100% can not being restored
- 1The Samsung Galaxy S5 has released to the public, which is equipped with more powerful features.You're ready to sell or trade your old Samsung or other Android phone for the latest shiny version. Wait a second, your whole life is on that phone. You wouldn't want to just hand over your phone with all your e-mails, contacts, music, photos, videos, and other personal stuff on it, would you? How can delete data on Android permanently? Usually, there are 2 ways that you can use to do so. One is restoring your Android phone to factory settings, and the other way is to use a third-party data eraser. For the sake of saving your privacy, you're suggested to use the second way.Advertisement
- 2Here my recommendation is a data eraser named Android Data Eraser, which can erase all Android data including contacts, messages, call history, apps, system setting, photo, video, etc.Indeed, Android Data Eraser worth trusting and it makes the work more effective. What you need is a Windows computer. One single click and data deletion finish.Advertisement
- 3Android Data Eraser permanently wipes all personal data from the device and resetting system setting with just one click, and the erased data 100% can not being restored, so you'd better transfer your Android to PC for backup before wiping your device.
- 4Both the Android Data Manager and Android Data Eraser can easily backup data from your Android to PC with a click.
- 5Step 1.Connect Your Android Phone/Tablet to the Computer
- 67Step 2.Start to Erase Everything from Your Android Device89
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 326 times.