Eng Citation Help
Edited by Eng, Inukshuk
When authors write articles, they sometimes need to cite information mentioned in their article to where it was originally taken from, to give credit to them.
To properly cite it, you need to input a certain format, let us presume that next paragraph is taken from a website called filehippo.com explaining a CCleaner program.
- 2Please note:Advertisement
- The Orange marked where we state the citation.
- The Blue marked that we must include at the end of our article.
- 3The rendering of that format will show as per what you are currently seeing and reading here below.
Paragraph with citation
It is stated in filehippo  Probably the most popular freeware cleaner globally with over 1 billion downloads since its launch in 2003. Piriform's CCleaner  is a quick and easy to use program which makes your computer faster, more secure and more reliable. CCleaner removes cookies, temporary files and various other unused data that clogs up your operating system. This frees up valuable hard disk space allowing your system to run faster. Removing this data also protects your anonymity meaning you can browse online more securely. The built in Registry Cleaner fixes errors and broken settings to make your computer more stable. The simple, intuitive UI and rapid but powerful cleaning make CCleaner a favorite among novices and techies alike. Professional, Network, Business and Technician Editions of CCleaner are also available for serious users.
Sources and Citations
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.