Enable or Disable SmartScreen Filter in Windows 10
Edited by Lukward Thomason, VisiHow, Eng, Anonymous
Hi! You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to enable or disable "SmartScreen Filter" on Windows 10 computers.
This concludes our tutorial on how to enable or disable "SmartScreen Filter" on Windows 10 computers. Thank you for watching VisiHow! If you have any other comments or questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Video: Enable or Disable SmartScreen Filter in Windows 10
Questions and Answers
Disabling SmartScreen Filter Windows 10?
I followed the guide but it still reads that the filter is active even after validating that's its turned off in the Windows 10 settings. Is there a difference in 32 bit vs. 64 bit?. I have tried: Disabling Settings, Validating settings disabled and Hard restart. Functionally it should be disabled but I still receive a blocked by SmartScreen Filter warning. I think it was caused by: Microsoft
- 1Open Edge.You can do that by pressing the Windows key, typing "Edge", and pressing "Enter".Advertisement
- 2Click the triple-dot icon in the top-right corner of Edge
- 3Click "Settings".
- 4Click "View Advanced Options" in "Settings".
- 5Disable "Help protect me from malicious sites and downloads with SmartFilter".Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Windows
Recent edits by: Eng, VisiHow, Lukward Thomason