Enable or Disable Notifications from Followed People in Twitter on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to turn on and off the option to receive tweet notifications from people followed in Twitter on an HTC One M8.
- 4Now that the folder has been opened, we need to find and tap the Twitter application.There is a Twitter icon, which is a blue background with a white bird on tap, and underneath it says the word "Twitter". Your application may be in a different location, so look for the icon in your folder. Now we need to find the settings menu.
- 9We want to tap on the first option, labeled "Tweets".Underneath it says "Off", which is the option that is currently selected. After tapping on it, it will say "Get Tweet notifications from people you follow by choosing "Turn on notifications" from their profile. These include any text message Tweet notifications you already receive." This means that we can turn on the option to receive notifications about every tweet that is made by the people we follow. Since this option is off, we are not receiving notifications about every tweet. We might have made some other choices to receive other notifications, for example if we're mentioned in a tweet, or something of ours is retweeted, but we are currently no receiving notifications about every tweet that comes from the people we follow.
- 10If we do want to receive notifications about every tweet from the people we follow, we can press down on the box until it is blue with a white check mark inside.That indicates that the option is activated. Then, we can receive a notification about every tweet, but we need to select those people. It's not enough to just follow them, we have to go to their account and turn on notifications from their profile. Learn how to do that by watching another video on VisiHow.
- 12This concludes the tutorial on how to turn on and off the option to receive Tweet notifications from people followed in Twitter on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments about this video, or about the process that you have seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we will answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Enable or Disable Notifications from Followed People in Twitter on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.