Enable or Disable Location Services on LG L70
Edited by Hotelier, Courtney, Eng
Hello, and thank you for watching VisiHow. Today, I will show you how to enable and disable the location services, on your LG L70.
- 3To open the Apps menu, we need to tap the "Apps" icon one time. The icon for our Apps menu is currently located in the bottom, right-hand corner of our screen. This icon will feature a gray box, with a grid of white squares inside of it. The word "Apps" will be written underneath of this icon.From here, we can open the Apps folder to locate the Settings menu.
- 5This icon features a white cog, located in the top, right-hand corner of the Notifications bar. Across the top of the Settings menu, we will have four various icons. These icons represent the options for our "Networks", "Sound", "Display", and "General".We are now going to press the Settings icon one time.
- 7To the left of this option, there will be a small icon of a map. In the top right-hand corner of the Locations menu, we will see a gray "OFF" and "ON" switch. This notifies us that location services are currently turned off.Once we have located the "Location" option, we are going to tap on it one time.
- 9This will place a blue check mark inside of the square, confirming this option is selected. This pop-up is asking us if we would like to continuously send data in order to improve the accuracy of our location.To ignore this pop-up in the future, we will tap the square to the left of "Don't show again" one time.
- 11This button will say "OFF" and "ON", "ON" will be written in white to signify that is the option we have selected. When the switch is tapped, it will turn gray with the word "ON" written in gray text, indicating location services has now been turned off.If we would like to turn location services off, we can tap the blue switch, located in the top right-hand corner of the screen, one time.
- 13If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave them in the comment section below.This concludes today's tutorial, on how to enable and disable location services, on your LG L70.Advertisement
Video: Enable or Disable Location Services on LG L70
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Enable or Disable Location Services on LG L70. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Apr 23, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Enable_or_Disable_Location_Services_on_LG_L70
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Enable or Disable Location Services on LG L70." VisiHow, visihow.com/Enable_or_Disable_Location_Services_on_LG_L70 Accessed 23 Apr 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Enable or Disable Location Services on LG L70." Accessed Apr 23, 2017. http://visihow.com/Enable_or_Disable_Location_Services_on_LG_L70.
Categories : LG
Recent edits by: Courtney, Hotelier