Enable or Disable Flash in Google Chrome
Edited by Djinu, VisiHow, Eng
You're watching VisiHow. In the previous tutorial, we muted tabs. This is a tutorial on how to disable Flash in Google Chrome.
- 7For this tutorial, let's go to http://www.speedtest.net. The web site will show "Speedtest.net requires Flash". It will gray out any items that use Adobe Flash Player.Go to a web site that runs a Flash animation.
That was how to enable or disable Adobe Flash Player in Google Chrome. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the space below. Thanks for watching VisiHow!
See more tutorials on Chrome:
- Disable Facebook Desktop Notifications
- Disable Notifications
- Use Data Miner
- Mute Tabs
- Change the Background Image
- Enable Click-to-Play Plug-ins
- Change the Download Location
- Automatically Open Downloads
- Install "Dark Mode".
Video: Enable or Disable Flash in Google Chrome
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Enable or Disable Flash in Google Chrome. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 26, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Enable_or_Disable_Flash_in_Google_Chrome
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Enable or Disable Flash in Google Chrome." VisiHow, visihow.com/Enable_or_Disable_Flash_in_Google_Chrome Accessed 26 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Enable or Disable Flash in Google Chrome." Accessed Mar 26, 2017. http://visihow.com/Enable_or_Disable_Flash_in_Google_Chrome.