Enable Front Facing Flash for SnapChat on iPhone 6
Edited by Freya, Ash0hley, Jen M, Eng and 2 others
Hi. You're watching VisiHow, and today I'm going to show you how you can enable the front facing flash on the SnapChat application on the iPhone 6.
- 15This is a VisiHow video, and I've just shown you how you can enable the front facing flash on the SnapChat application on the iPhone 6. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the comment section below. Thank you very much for watching. Bye!Thank you very much for watching.
Video: Enable Front Facing Flash for SnapChat on iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
Please I want to unlock my iPhone 5?
My iPhone 5 doesn't want to unlock, what can I do please? I have tried: I have tried my best to unlock the iPhone, but am suggesting that it is on iCloud. I think it was caused by: I think the company that produced the phone locked it with iCloud
This is an anti-theft measure that might backfire on honest people. When the previous owner forgets to remove his or her iCloud account from the phone, the phone will be locked after being reset. The official solution from Apple is to contact the previous owner. If it is not possible, then it might be a stolen phone (for example, sold by people in the streets). When contacting the previous owner, do the following:
- connect iPhone 5 to a WiFi or cellular network;
- contact the previous owner and ask him or her to sign in to iCloud with his or her Apple ID.
- then, ask him or her to click "Find My iPhone" and "All Devices";
- he or she should click the device that he or she has sold to you.
- he or she should click "Erase iPhone" (do not enter a phone number or message);
- he or she should click "Next", wait until the device has been erased, and click "Remove from Account".
- you will be able to turn off and turn on the phone to use it.
If the seller does not agree to do that, you have the right to ask for a refund.
If you have the proof of the purchase (receipt from a store or PayPal checks), you can also try to contact the Apple support with this proof of purchase to get iPhone 5 unlocked.
There are also paid alternatives for those who lost their original checks. However, these web sites do not fully guarantee unlocking.
- 2Locate the IMEI code on the back of the phone.
- 3Type the IMEI onto the web site.
- 4Select "iPhone 5" in "Select your iPhone model".
- 5Click "Unlock now!"
- 6You will get a receipt in your email inbox. The procedure may take a few hours or a few days.Follow the on-screen instructions to pay for unlocking the phone.Advertisement
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Enable Front Facing Flash for SnapChat on iPhone 6. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Jun 23, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Enable_Front_Facing_Flash_for_SnapChat_on_iPhone_6
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Enable Front Facing Flash for SnapChat on iPhone 6." VisiHow, visihow.com/Enable_Front_Facing_Flash_for_SnapChat_on_iPhone_6 Accessed 23 Jun 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Enable Front Facing Flash for SnapChat on iPhone 6." Accessed Jun 23, 2017. http://visihow.com/Enable_Front_Facing_Flash_for_SnapChat_on_iPhone_6.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: ketchcat, Eng, Jen M