Enable Easy Mode On Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Lynn, Ephraim, Graeme and 6 others
- 1 This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy Note3. You can visit the main reference of the article on how to Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for a full list of Note3 VisiHow Articles
- 2 How to enable Easy Mode on Galaxy Note3
- 3 How to Enable Easy Mode on Samsung Galaxy S4
- 4 How to go Back to Standard Mode on Galaxy Note3
- 5 Questions and Answers
- 6 Comments
This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy Note3. You can visit the main reference of the article on how to Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for a full list of Note3 VisiHow Articles
If you are a first-time Android user, or you're having trouble familiarizing yourself with the operating system yet, you can set your Samsung Galaxy Note3 to easy mode for a more simple layout for easier use. This VisiHow article will discuss how to change your Home screen mode to Easy mode.
How to enable Easy Mode on Galaxy Note3
When you are in Easy Mode, you can add shortcuts to the screen to easily access your contacts, applications and settings. The menu has a simple display and has fewer home screens than the standard mode. Follow the procedures below to change your home screen mode to Easy mode:
- 1Tap on the back button until you get to the home screen or press the "Home" button.By default, Samsung Galaxy Note3 is set to basic mode.Advertisement
- 3Go to the "Settings" app (an app with a gear icon on it) and tap on it to open.You are now on the Apps list, where all the applications for your Samsung Galaxy Note3 are displayed.
- 4From Settings tap on the Device tab.
- 5From the Device tab, tap on "Easy Mode".
- 7You have activated Easy Mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note3.
How to Enable Easy Mode on Samsung Galaxy S4
The same rules apply as the Galaxy Note3 regarding what the Easy Mode will bring to the device. It will also be applied the same way as the Galaxy Note3 - in this case, both the Galaxy Note3 and the Samsung Galaxy S4 have exactly the same settings and procedures.
How to go Back to Standard Mode on Galaxy Note3
When you have become familiarized with, and learned how to use your Note3, it may be time for you to switch back to Standard Mode. Standard Mode allows you to experience your device to its fullest. To switch back to Standard Mode, just follow the procedures below:
- 1Go to your device's Home screen by pressing on the Home button located on the lower-middle part of the front screen.
- 3From the Apps list, search for Settings and tap on it to open the app.
- 4Under settings, go to the Device tab.
- 5Under the device tab, tap on Easy Mode.
- 7You have just learned how to switch back to the standard mode on your Samsung Galaxy Not 3.Advertisement
Questions and Answers
I cannot find easy mode on Galaxy tab 3?
I cannot find easy mode on Galaxy tab 3
You have to go to the settings of your phone to find Easy Mode. Simply do the following:
- Go to settings by pressing this part of your tab:
- Choose system settings/settings.
- Go to device.
- You will see easy mode with an on/off switch.
- Simply switch the easy mode from off to on.
Note3 is not switching from easy mode to standard mode?
I have a Samsung Note3 9006 and when I try to change easy mode to standard it does not switch to that mode. Also, the S Pen configuration menu is not appearing. I have tried: Factory reset the phone. I think it was caused by: No idea
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : How To Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Recent edits by: Nigist Miraf, Dougie-1, Eng