Edit or Change Skype Profile on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Alexander Avdeev
Hello! Welcome to VisiHow! In this video, we are going to show you how to edit a profile in the Skype application when using the Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3Find the Skype tile on the home screen.In this example, Skype is pinned to the home screen. The tile has a blue background with the white Skype logo, which is a white circle with a blue letter "S" in the middle. If the tile has not been pinned to the home screen, then swipe left to find it in the Apps menu.
- 5Tap the icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen to enter the profile page.There will be the name, photo, and various information. If a profile photo is added to the profile, then the photo will be visible. Otherwise, there will be an outline of head and shoulders in a half-empty circle as the photo. Search the VisiHow site to find how to add or change the profile photo in Skype. To continue with the tutorial follow the steps below.
- 7Once the page has loaded, tap anywhere in the area at the top of the screen.The area has the name, the profile photo, and the profile completeness with its bar. For this tutorial, the profile completeness is at 50% with a blue bar indicating progress. If the area is pressed, the whole area will be slightly highlighted. Now, the personal information will be shown. The personal information includes "Profile completeness" with a bar indicating its progress, "Personal information" written in a blue speech bar, the profile photo, the name, the last name, and other options. If some text is highlighted in blue, then that means that it can be edited.
- 27To accept all changes, tap "Save".This will take a moment to update, and the screen will automatically scroll up to show the profile completeness progress. In the video, it has gone up to 90%, which is great. There are a couple of input fields left empty to save time, but it can be seen that the rest of the entered information has been added. The personal profile has been personalized, and all of the information has been added.Advertisement
Video: Edit or Change Skype Profile on Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Thor