Edit or Change Instagram Notification Settings on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng, Anonymous and 1 other
Hello! Welcome to VisiHow! This is a tutorial on how to edit the notification settings in the Instagram application while using the Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3Find and press the Instagram tile to open the application.It has a navy blue background with a camera in the middle. In this example, it is on the bottom of the home screen. If the Instagram tile is not pinned to the home screen, swipe left and find it in the apps menu. We need to go to the Settings menu.
- 7Tap on the second option, 'Push Notification Settings'.This will bring up our notification settings. The notification settings are how the application notifies us about what is happening. We can set it to send us notifications, or not notify us of anything so that we have to log in to the application to see what's happening.
- 8The first option is 'like notifications'.If someone likes one of our posts, when would we like to be notified? We can choose 'off', 'from people I follow', or 'from everyone'. Tap on the selected option. The option that is selected will have a black dot inside of the circle. For this example, we want to be notified by everyone because we love the attention.
- 12The last option is 'photos of you'.We can be notified from everyone, only people we follow, or we can turn it off. This comes down to a personal preference. If we don't like to be notified, we can turn everything off. When we're done, we can press the checkmark at the bottom of the screen. That will save all of our choices for the future.
- 13This concludes the tutorial on how to edit the notification settings in the Instagram application while using the Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the application itself, please leave them in the comment section below and we will answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Edit or Change Instagram Notification Settings on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
How to get my upcoming notifications in my lockscreen?
I need to get my upcoming notifications like friends birthdays in my lockscreen
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.