Edit Who Can See Facebook Posts You've Been Tagged in on Your Timeline for HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to edit who can see posts you've been tagged in on your timeline in Facebook on an HTC One M8.
- 4Now that the folder has been opened, we need to find and tap the Facebook application.There is a Facebook icon, which is a blue background with a white "f" inside, and underneath it says the word "Facebook". Your application may be in a different location, so look for the icon in your folder. We now need to find the account settings menu.
- 8Scroll and press down on the option labeled "Who can see posts you've been tagged in on your timeline?" Underneath it says "Friends", indicating that this option is currently selected.Tap on the chosen option. We can change it to "Everyone", "Friends of Friends" or "Friends", or "Only Me". We'll choose "Friends of Friends". This will take us back to the "Privacy" menu.
- 9Now it says "Friends of Friends" underneath the option, indicating that the option was successfully selected.If we want to, we can press down on the option again to change it. We will see that the blue check mark has moved and we can select any other option. If we do select "Everyone", then everyone will be able to see posts that we've been tagged in.
- 10This concludes the tutorial on how to edit who can see posts you've been tagged in on your timeline in Facebook on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions, comments or queries about this video, or about the process that you have seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we will answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Edit Who Can See Facebook Posts You've Been Tagged in on Your Timeline for HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.