Edit Which Photo Folders Are Synced with Google Cloud on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Sluderml, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show how to edit which photo folders on an HTC One M8 are backed up and synced with a Google Cloud account.
- 4In this folder, we need to find the Photos application.Mine is located here. We can see that there is an icon of a shape made up of different colors and underneath it says the word "Photos". Our Photos application may be in a different positions in this folder. Therefore, we will need to search for it and once we've located it, press down on the icon to enter the application.
- 7This is the section where we can choose which photo folders are backed up and synced with our Google Cloud account.Here we can see we have all the different photo folders that we have on our HTC One M8. Currently, we can see that there are two options that have this icon here. It is a blue cloud with a white arrow pointing up inside. This means that these albums in these folders are synced and are backed up with our Google Cloud account.
- 9If we want to change those options, we can do it by pressing down on the icon.Press down on the icon and we'll see it say, "Backup & Sync on." If we can see this icon and the cloud is blue with the arrow inside that means that this option is activated and that this folder is backed up and synced. Press down on each of these options until we have the desired option for us personally. Just press down on any of the clouds, to make them either blue or gray and this will turn the backup and sync option on and off.
- 10This then concludes our tutorial on how to edit which photo folders on an HTC One M8 are backed up and synced with a Google Cloud account.If you have any questions or comments regarding this video or about the process that you have seen in this video, please leave them in the comment section below and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Edit Which Photo Folders Are Synced with Google Cloud on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.