Edit Websites That Can Access Your Location in Google Chrome on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Ash0hley, Eng, Anonymous
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to edit the websites that can access your location in Google Chrome on an HTC One M8.
- 4In this folder, we need to find the Google Chrome application.Mine is located here. We can see the Google Chrome icon, which is a circle made up of different colors. Underneath, it says the word "Chrome". Our Google Chrome application may be in different positions in this folder. Therefore, we will need to find it. Once we've done that, press down on it, to enter the application.
- 9In this area, we want to look underneath "Allowed".Here, there is only one website. These are the websites that are allowed to access our location. Our list is very small, but I imagine that others may have a longer list. All of these web sites are allowed access to our location. They may need it to help provide us with a service. Now, we can edit these. We can remove certain websites if we no longer want them to have access to our location.
- 11It has the site name at the top, and an option at the bottom called "CLEAR & RESET".We can clear and reset this option. Let's press down on the blue box that says "CLEAR & RESET". It will give us a warning: "Are you sure that you want to clear all local data, including cookies and reset all permissions for this website?"
- 13This then, concludes our tutorial on how to edit the websites that can access our location in Google Chrome on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments about this video, or about the process you've seen in this video, then please leave them in the "Comments" section below. We shall answer them for you.Advertisement
Video: Edit Websites That Can Access Your Location in Google Chrome on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.