Edit Voice Search Settings on Google on iPhone 6
Edited by Freya, Robert, Eng
Hi, welcome to VisiHow. Today I'm going to teach you how to edit voice search settings using the Google application on the iPhone 6.
- 4Once at the home screen, find and tap on the Google icon which is blue with a recognizable Google "G".This will open the application to the home screen where we can search by tapping on the white bar or the microphone icon. To learn how to search using Google on iPhone 6, please refer to the article on how to do so.
- 7Tap on "Language".This will allow us to choose which language we are going to be searching in. In this example, it is set to "English", but we can specify if we're going to be using "English (Great Britain), "English (India), "English (United States) etc. because it will take into consideration our accent. We can also search for "Spanish", "Phillipino" etc. we simply search through until we find what we're looking for.
- 19Tap on "Spoken answers" to enable or disable the option.When "Spoken answers" is enabled, when we search for something it will reply to us and say whether it can or can't search. If the bubble is blue, the option is enabled. It will turn gray to indicate that the option is disabled, and we can tap it again to enable it.
- 23Now you know how to edit your voice search settings using the Google application on the iPhone 6.If you have any questions or comments please enter them in the section below. Thank you for using VisiHow, goodbye.Advertisement
Video: Edit Voice Search Settings on Google on iPhone 6
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Robert, Freya