Edit Inner Circles in Quiet Hours on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to edit the inner circle options in relation to the Quiet Hours application when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 4If you have a phone in America, then Cortana will be automatically activated. If you have a phone outside of America, Cortana will be on your phone, but it will not be activated. To activate it, you need to change a few very simple settings, and we have a video on how to do this on this website. Search on this website for how to activate Cortana on a Microsoft Lumia 535 from outside of America. Watch that video, be sure how to do it, and then come back and watch this video. Now that we are in Cortana, we're going to press the menu button, which is the three horizontal lines at the top right-hand corner of the screen.It's important to note that Cortana does not come activated on phones outside of America.
- 6Then we have a selection of options related to our inner circle and how they connect to the Quiet Hours application. When the Quiet Hours application is activated, it disconnects you from your phone in the sense that it allows Cortana to control your notifications or stop them, so they don't disturb you. Cortana deals with your phone calls and messages, so that they do not disturb you in your quiet time.At the top, we have Edit inner circle, which we can do to include more of our contacts.
- 7These people can be included in our inner circle. An option that is located under the Calls subheading is Anyone breaks through if they call 2 times in 3 minutes. You can activate this, so anyone who phones twice in three minutes will get through to you. This shows they're persistent, and maybe it is more serious. If someone phones you once, and they do not call back, then you can say the situation is not so important. You can check to have that option on or uncheck to have it turned off.However, sometimes although you are having a quiet time, you want certain important people to be able to contact you at any time.
- 11"Hi, Tom is busy and may not respond right away." This just allows you to send a nice and thoughtful message to people who are not in your inner circle, just letting them know that you're busy, and you cannot contact them right now.If you check that option, an automatic reply message will appear just below that.
- 12If you have any questions or suggestions about this video, then please leave them in the comment section below. You've been watching VisiHow. Goodbye.This concludes our tutorial on how to edit inner circle options in relation to the Quiet Hours application.Advertisement
Video: Edit Inner Circles in Quiet Hours on Microsoft Lumia 535
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Rushell, Thor