Edit Camera and Microphone Options in Google Chrome on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Ash0hley, Jen M, Eng and 1 other
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to edit the camera and microphone options in Google Chrome on an HTC One M8.
- 4In this folder, we need to find the Google Chrome application.Mine is located here. We can see the Google Chrome icon, which is a circle made up of different colors. Underneath, it says the word "Chrome". Our Google Chrome application may be in different positions in this folder. Therefore, we will need to find it. Once we've done that, press down on it, to enter the application.
- 9Here, we can change the settings for the camera and microphone section.The icon for this setting is blue, meaning that this option is activated. It says here, "Camera or microphone: Ask before accessing camera and microphone (recommended)." This is the recommended option. It means that when a website wants to access our camera or microphone, it has to ask for our permission.
- 10Let's turn this option off, and block all access to our camera and microphone.If we press down on this icon, it will turn gray, and it will say "Blocked" underneath. This is blocking all access to our camera and microphone. Some websites do have the ability to turn on our camera or microphone without getting our explicit permission.
- 12This concludes our tutorial on how to edit the camera and microphone option in Google Chrome on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments regarding this video, or about the process you've seen in this video, then please leave them in the "Comments" section below. We shall answer them for you.Advertisement
Video: Edit Camera and Microphone Options in Google Chrome on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.