Easily Create a Google Account on Samsung Galaxy S5
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Dougie, justwantanswers, Eng and 1 other
- 1 Samsung's most powerful for 2014 has arrived! Samsung Galaxy S5 is packed with one of the most powerful processor, camera and health features. We have all the tutorials, instructions and tips on how to get the most out of your phone on this Category:All About Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2 Setting up Google Account on Samsung Galaxy S5
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 4 Comments
Samsung's most powerful for 2014 has arrived! Samsung Galaxy S5 is packed with one of the most powerful processor, camera and health features. We have all the tutorials, instructions and tips on how to get the most out of your phone on this Category:All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Any Android device can be considered as incomplete without a Google account associated with it. A Google account setup on your device will allow you to perform backup procedures, sync data from your phone to the web and vice versa, and permits you to download application from the Play Store. During the initial booting of your device, you were asked to setup a Google account for your Galaxy S5. If you were not able to setup during the first startup, then you can associate your Android device with a Google account by reading through with the whole article.
Setting up Google Account on Samsung Galaxy S5
To be able to use most of Google's services on your phone, you need to setup a Google account on your Samsung Galaxy S5. To sign in to Google with your Samsung Galaxy S5, follow the procedures below:
- 14Enter your secret answer. Make sure that only you know of the answer. Avoid obvious questions with obvious answers that your friends will be able to identify. Also, enter the recovery email address in case you need to recover your account information.Choose a security question from the list of pre-listed questions.
- Put a check mark on the box for Keep me up to date with news and offers from Google Play to receive emails from Google Play to your chosen Google email address.
- Put a check mark on the box for Turn on web history if you want to share browsing history with other devices on which your Google account is logged in to.
- 22The account has been automatically setup and associated with your device.You have just learned how to easily create a Google account on your Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Google account creation requires an active internet connection. See to it that you have an existing data connection or a WiFi internet access available.
Questions and Answers
How to set up my credit/debit card with my phone?
How to set up my credit/debit card with my phone? I already declined this option initially
For the Samsung account:
- 1navigate to www.samsung.com/apps on your computer;
- 2log in with your Samsung ID;
- 3click "My Account";
- 4click "My Apps";
- 5click "Change Credit Card";
- 6enter your credit card data;
- 7click "Confirm" at the bottom of the page.
For the Google account:
- 1tap on Play Store;
- 2tap on the menu icon;
- 3tap on "My account";
- 4tap on "Add payment method";
- 5add your credit card data.Advertisement
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: Eng, justwantanswers, Dougie