Easily Clean Dirt and Bacteria Out of Your Kitchen Sink
Edited by Grimm, Anonymous, Inukshuk, Dougie
Hi, you are watching VisiHow. Today we are going to show you how to clean the bacteria and dirt out of your sink in less than five minutes. Basically, your average sink is metal or porcelain. This sink is cleaned regularly, as most sinks are, however when you put oil any kind of oil into the sink that oil then sticks the sides and causes all the other particles and pieces to stick to it as well.
- 6Scrub the bottom of the sink.Pay special attention to the area where the stopper sits as a can get very dirty. Scrub around the drain a few times. It may take a little bit extra work but generally speaking it doesn't. The hotter the water is the easier it will be to clean because that oil comes right off.
- 9The problem though, is the bottom of these stoppers.Most of the time, you can hold this with your fingers and you can just twist the top and it will come off. Set this metal piece in an area where you will not lose it. Then you want to pull the black pieces apart so that you can clean off the nasty stuff that grows between the black pieces. Now most people don't even think about that when they clean their sink.
- 11Let's clean these black pieces off.I'm not paying attention to which way these were attached as far as top or bottom, because it doesn't really matter to me. I have another one right next to me in the other drain and that will let me see how it is supposed to go back together. Here we go, get the nice and clean and make sure that there's nothing in there.
- 13Give it another rinse and there you go a nice, clean, and shiny sink.Thank you for watching VisiHow, check back with us again and we will have some more great videos for you. Have a great day.Advertisement
Video: Easily Clean Dirt and Bacteria Out of Your Kitchen Sink
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.