Download and Install Ulead DVD MovieFactory
Edited by Geraldin Carniyan, Lynn, Anonymous, Eng
'DVD MovieFactory 7 Pro is video editing and burning software that allows you to create videos and turn them into DVDs. It gives you the latest available movie formats and themes, making it look like it was made by a professional. This tutorial will give you the step-by-step procedures on how you can download and install the software on your computer.
System Requirements DVD MovieFactory 7 Pro
Minimum System Requirements
- 1Processor:Intel Pentium IV 3.0 GHz or AMD Athelon 64 3800+Advertisement
- 3Operating System:Windows XP (Service Pack 3) or Windows Vista (Service Pack 1)
- 4Free Space:30GB
- 5Display Resolution:1024 x 768, 16-bit graphics card; 24 or 32-bit true color
Recommended System Requirements
- 1Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher
- 3IEEE-1394 (Firewire) I/O devices that support OHCI standard cards
- 4For analog capture:PCI, TV tuner, or USC capture device
- 5DVD/CD Drive must be compatible with BD-R/RE, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM or CD-R/RW drive
- 6Free space for disc burning:10 GB or higher
- 7Free space for high definition capture:30 GB
Supported File Formats (Import)
Supported File Formats (Export)
Downloading MovieFactory Pro 7
This software can be downloaded from any online software sites such as download.cnet.com. You can search for other websites using the keyword DVD MovieFactory 7 Pro' and you will be given different options. Once you find your desired website, download the file using the download button and it should start downloading the file on the computer.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Hardware
Recent edits by: Anonymous, Lynn, Geraldin Carniyan