Download and Install Google Inbox on the iPhone 6
Edited by Grimm, Crystal, Eng, Doug Collins
You are watching VisiHow. Today we are going to show you how you can download and install the Google Inbox app on the iPhone 6.
- 3Navigate to the Search option. I suspect that the Google Inbox app will never be a featured application, simply because Google and Apple tend to bang heads quite often. Tap the search bar and once you start typing Inbox, the application will show in the drop down list. It will be a blue icon with a check mark.You will now see that you are on the featured section in the App Store.
- 4A little secret with this, you do need an invitation right now. However, if you have an invitation in your inbox you're good to go. If you don't have an invitation in your inbox, I'll show you what to do. First tap on get, then tap on install. It will now begin downloading. You might need to sign into the iTunes store, just enter your password and tap OK.Inbox by Gmail - the inbox that works for you.
- 5All you need to do is register yourself on the VisiHow site and leave us a comment in the section below telling us what you liked or didn't like about this video. Once you register with the site, we will have your email. We do not send out spam, but we will happily send out an invitation to Inbox by Gmail. Now we are ready to go, we can tap on open or we can tap the home button and tap the app on the home screen.About that invitation, we have a series of invitations that we are ready, willing, and happy to send out to you.
- 6Again, you need an invitation to be able to use this application. Signing in will sign you into your Gmail account. If you do not have an invitation in your inbox, archive folder, or anywhere in there, then you will not be able to use this application. Keep that in mind. Stay tuned for our next video on how to use Inbox, how to navigate the features, and all the juicy goodness this application has to offer.Tap Sign In.
- 7You can tap on your home button to return to your home screen. Thanks for choosing VisiHow. Hopefully, you had no problems downloading and installing Inbox and you're ready to leave us some comments, tips and suggestions to get your own invitation and start using this application. Have a great day.This concludes our tutorial on how to download and install Inbox.Advertisement
Video: Download and Install Google Inbox on the iPhone 6
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Eng, Crystal, Grimm