Download and Install ES File Explorer on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Edited by Train Wreck, Eng, VisiHow
There are many times when moving files to or from an SD card on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 won't work. While there are many reasons for this, and just as many fixes, the easiest thing to do is download and install ES file Explorer. This is a lightweight application that can be found on the Google play store, and will allow you to move files to or from your SD card. This includes moving media such as pictures or videos or music, or even files and documents if those are what you have stored on your Galaxy Tab S2.
If you want to move applications, or apps, then you should not probably use ES file Explorer, but rather follow one of our tutorials on how to move apps to the microSD card or move them to the system memory. Read on to learn how you can download and install ES file Explorer on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. Then, head over to our tutorials on how to move files from your microSD card or to your microSD card.
Download ES File Explorer
- 1From your Galaxy Tab S2 navigate to the Google play store.Advertisement
- 3After tapping on the apps icon you will see the Google play store.
- 6Tap one time on the search bar.In the upper area, you will see a search bar.
- 9Once you have tapped on the ES file Explorer icon, you'll be taken to the application.
Open ES File Explorer
- 2Simply tap to open the application.Now you know where the icon is, and you can easily find it for future use.
- 3If you do want to move files make sure to view the tutorials we have linked in this article.Some of the uses for ES File Explorer include moving files as discussed earlier.Advertisement