Download and Install BlueStacks for Windows 10 PC
Edited by Sam, VisiHow, Eng
Do you have a favorite Android game or app you would like to play or use on your Windows 10 PC? Well, we have a solution for you. There is an Android emulator available for your Windows 10 PC called BlueStacks. It supports almost every Android application and game out there, and it's absolutely free. In the tutorial below, we are going to show you how to download and install BlueStacks for your Windows 10 PC. Once BlueStacks has been installed, make sure to check out our tutorial on how to set up BlueStacks for Windows 10 and then get started with your favorite games and applications. You can even use WhatsApp from your PC with BlueStacks!
How to Download BlueStacks
Downloading BlueStacks is a quick and easy process. The only thing you will need to remember is where you're storing the executable file once it has been downloaded. Just follow the steps below to download the program.
- 3Once you've typed it in, press your 'Enter' or 'return' key.The official web site for the application is http://www.BlueStacks.com, so we will type that into our address field.
Install BlueStacks on Windows 10
Now that you have downloaded BlueStacks, it's time to get started with the installation process. The process of installing BlueStacks on Windows 10 is very straightforward, and it just requires a few clicks. Read on to learn how to install the software.
- 2Clicking 'Next' will start the installation process.Once BlueStacks has been extracted, the installer will launch.
- 3This is where BlueStacks will be installed. You can either use the default installation address, type the address manually, or click 'Browse' to choose the directory. In our case, we are using the default installation path. Once you've finished, click 'Next' to proceed.Now, you need to choose the BlueStacks data location.
- 7Launch the application to enjoy all of your favorite Android games and applications from the comfort of your Windows 10 PC.You have now successfully installed the BlueStacks Android Emulator on your Windows 10 PC.Advertisement
- Remember that once you have installed BlueStacks, you will need to set it up. Please follow our tutorial on how to setup BlueStacks for your Windows 10 PC.
- Note that while most Android Apps and Games work on BlueStacks, some don't. If you have problems with a game or application, let us know; and we will make a tutorial to show you how to get that application or game installed!
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Download and Install BlueStacks for Windows 10 PC. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 24, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Download_and_Install_BlueStacks_for_Windows_10_PC
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Download and Install BlueStacks for Windows 10 PC." VisiHow, visihow.com/Download_and_Install_BlueStacks_for_Windows_10_PC Accessed 24 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Download and Install BlueStacks for Windows 10 PC." Accessed May 24, 2017. http://visihow.com/Download_and_Install_BlueStacks_for_Windows_10_PC.