Download PlayStation Portable Emulator
Edited by Lukward Thomason, VisiHow, Anonymous, vc and 1 other
You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to download the PlayStation Portable emulator. There are several emulators on the Internet, but one of the best emulators for the PlayStation Portable is the PPSSPP.
- 2When your browser opens, go to a search engine.For example, https://google.com.Advertisement
- 4Go to http://ppsspp.org by clicking the link.
- 6In the next window, you need to select the system for which you want to download PPSSPP.You may need to scroll down to download the program for Windows. When you find the link for your system, click the "Download 1.1.1 zip" button or the button with another latest version. A pop-up window will open where you can choose the location for saving the file.
- 9Right-click the icon to reveal a menu with extract options.In this video, WinRAR has been installed; so, "Extract to ppsspp_win\" is clicked. A new window will appear after the files have been extracted.
This has been a VisiHow tutorial on how to download the PlayStation Portable emulator. If you're having trouble downloading PPSSPP, then simply leave your questions, comments, or suggestions in the area below; and we'll do our best to get back to you. Thanks for choosing VisiHow! Have a great day! See more tutorials on the PlayStation Portable PPSSPP emulator:
- Screen Button Style
- Rendering Resolution
- Turning Off Autoupdating
- Disabling Sound
- Enabling Screen Controls
- Rendering Methods
- Enabling "Vsync"
- Enabling "Sound Speed Hack"
- Installing PPSSPP
- Displaying FPS
- Speeding Up
- DInput Deadzones
- Deadzone for XInput
- Display Orientation
- Redefining Keys
- Screen Controls Layout
- Texture Filtering Options
- Audio Processing Methods
- Resetting Options
- Full-Screen Mode
- Downloading PPSSPP.
Video: Download PlayStation Portable Emulator
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : PS & PSP
Recent edits by: vc, Anonymous, VisiHow