Download New Free Wallpapers on an HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Sid Bedekar, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to download new, free wallpapers on an HTC One M8.
- 3Once the phone has been unlocked, we will see the home screen and at the bottom, we will see these icons here.What we want to do in this video is show you how you can download new and free wallpapers onto the HTC One M8. Firstly, it is important to know that you must have created an HTC account and that is very easy to do. You can find a video tutorial on how to do that on this website so search for that.
- 6Once we choose one of these options and the option we want is "Themes", we are going to see a menu asking us to sign in or create an HTC account.We can do that by using a Google+ account so if you are confused about what to do, try finding that video tutorial we mentioned earlier on this website and then come back to this video. (we won't see it now because we have already set up our HTC account).
- 10If we press down on the word "Photography", we can see that this menu appears and all the different wallpapers to do with photography.Most of them are free, but not all but a massive amount of them are free which is very good. We can see that they are quite high quality, especially in this section.
- 22This concludes our tutorial on how to download new and free wallpapers on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments regarding this video or regarding the process you have witnessed in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below and we shall answer them for you.Advertisement
Video: Download New Free Wallpapers on an HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Eng, Sid Bedekar, Thor