Download GameBoyAdvance Emulator
Edited by Lukward Thomason, VisiHow, vc, Anonymous
You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to download the GameBoyAdvance emulator for your computer.
- 2Open a search engine site.For example, https://google.com.Advertisement
- 3When the page opens, click in the search bar and type "visual boy advance".You will notice that as you type, results will be filtered below the search bar. You can then click "visual boy advance" when it appears. The VisualBoyAdvance emulator is one of the best Game Boy emulators. When the search results appear, you will see that many web sites offer this emulator.
- 4For this tutorial, let's click the link that reads "The Emulator Zone - Visual Boy Advance".This web site offers many different emulators.
- 5When the site opens, you may have to scroll down slightly to locate a link for downloading.In this video, it is "Visual Boy Advance 1.8.0 Beta3". After clicking this link, a pop-up window will appear for you to select a destination folder where the program should be saved.
- 8When the download finishes, you can close or minimize Chrome.You will see a ".zip" file for the program where you chose to save it. In this case, the ".zip" file is located on the desktop.Advertisement
This has been a VisiHow tutorial on how to download the GameBoyAdvance emulator onto your computer. Of you're having trouble downloading the VisualBoyAdvance emulator, or VBA, then simply leave your questions, comments, or suggestions in the area below; and we'll do our best to get back to you. Thanks for choosing VisiHow! Have a great day!
Video: Download GameBoyAdvance Emulator
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: vc, VisiHow, Lukward Thomason