Download And Use BitTorrent Sync - To Sync Your Computer With Your Phone
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Lynn, Eng, Charmed and 3 others
- 1How to install Bittorrent Sync on your Android phoneAdvertisement
- 2How to install Bittorrent Sync on your Windows computer.Advertisement
- 3How to sync files between your computer and Android device using Bittorrent Sync.
How to Install BitTorrent Sync to Your Android Phone
- 2You can search on the Play store app for the keywords "Bit Torrent Sync".
- 3A list of matches will appear.Tap on the first result with the name "BitTorrent Sync".
- 6You are done installing BitTorrent Sync to your phone.
How to Install BitTorrent Sync on Your Windows Computer
- 1Go to Bittorrent Sync's download pageAdvertisement
- Linus and NAS Devices: Linux ARM, Linus PowerPC, Linux i386, Linux x64, Linux PPC QorlQ, Linux_i386 (glibc2.36), Linux_x64 (glibc2.36), FreeBSD i386, FreeBSD X64
- 3For this tutorial, we will choose Windows.Download will start after clicking the Windows icon. Wait for it to finish.
- 7You are done installing BitTorrent Sync to your computer.
How to Sync Files Between Your Computer and Android Using Bittorrent Sync
- 3On the "Folder to Sync" tab, click on the "Browse" button to browse for the folder that you want to use for syncing files between devices.
- 4Click on "OK" when you are done.A folder will be created and will now be visible on the folders tab.
- 12Your phone will scan for the QR code and will return the secret code of the folder from your computer.
- 13Tap on the "Done" button.
- 16Whenever you add files to your computer's sync folder, it will show in your mobile device's sync folder, but will NOT be automatically downloaded, in order to save space on your device.From the screenshot below, you can see that files were on the computer and file names are visible. However, those without check marks are not yet saved on your phone. They are just there waiting for your signal to start downloading to your phone.
- 18You have just successfully learned how to sync files between your phone and your computer.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Application
Recent edits by: Nuance, Dougie, Charmed