Edited by Eng, dms, Donna, nanm and 1 other
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 Does the cinnamon and honey mask work on hormonal acne?
- 1.2 Does Cinnamon with honey help my acne?
- 1.3 I just placed the cinnamon and honey mix on my acne, how long should I leave it on?
- 1.4 How to use cinnamon to remove acne?
- 1.5 Does Honey and Cinnamon get rid of existing acne?
- 1.6 Can cinnamon powder mixed with honey treat acne spot?
- 1.7 Can I leave ground cinnamon and honey on my face overnight?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
Does the cinnamon and honey mask work on hormonal acne?
A cinnamon and honey mask would not actually eliminate hormonal acne. Topical remedies cannot correct an imbalance in the hormones of a person. The mask can, however, prevent ugly breakouts and infections due to cinnamon's anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Unfortunately, applying cinnamon and honey mask on the face does not work to treat hormonal acne because the cause is rooted on the imbalances of the hormones in the body which cannot be reversed by external remedies. On the contrary, cinnamon and honey can greatly reduce the formation of hormonal acne on the face due to these factors:
1. Cinnamon and honey both have anti inflammatory effects. One causative factors of acne is due to the breaking down of sebum triglycerides into the free fatty acids which causes irritation of the skin leading to inflammation. Cinnamon and honey are best to reduce the inflammation of the skin leading to the formation of acne.
2. Cinnamon has antibacterial effect. Cinnamon has also a antibacterial property which inhibit or slows down the growth of bacteria in the skin causing acne.
3. Honey and cinnamon have microdermabrasion effects. Microdermabrasion helps to unclog block pores caused by hardened oils, dirt and microorganisms making the skin pores patent reducing formation of acne.
4. Cinnamon has a antioxidant property which makes faster wound healing and skin regeneration.
To sum it up, honey and cinnamon mask are not indicated to treat hormonal acne but they are indicated to properly reduce the formation of acne on the face.
Does Cinnamon with honey help my acne?
I have acne vulgaris and I need help
Aloe Vera, myrrh, yarrow, basil, tumeric and Fuller's Earth all help with acne vulgaris. Tumeric is also great but the color orange will stain your skin with repeated use. Inflammation is your biggest enemy with acne vulgaris. The bacteria gets trapped and soon acne seems to be all over your face. Aloe Vera is easily found everywhere now in the form of the Aloe Vera Juice. You can use this in facemasks and here are a few VisiHow articles about Aloe Vera and other acne treatment options:
- Home made Aloe Vera face mask to treat acne and oily skin
- How to use Aloe Vera in proper midication for acne
- Treat Pimples or Acne in Natural Way
- Make an Acne Mask at Home
- Control Acne and Uneven Skin Tone
The Cinnamon and honey will help clear up your acne and you can also try these other options. Make sure that you are using a facewash that does not dry out the skin because that can cause even more inflammation and acne.
I just placed the cinnamon and honey mix on my acne, how long should I leave it on?
Don't want to sleep with it on and get it on my pillow
You don't have to worry about going to bed with this mask on and getting your pillow sticky. You only need to have the cinnamon and honey mix on your face for about thirty minutes but you can leave it on for as long as you like. It's an emollient mask so it won't dry out your skin. Just don't forget to wash it off before you go to bed.
How to use cinnamon to remove acne?
I have black marks on my face and back and I constantly have pimples
For the black marks there are several home remedies:
- Remove Acne Scars
- Reduce Wrinkles and Fine Lines Using Honey, Lemon, Nutmeg and Cinnamon Mask
- Get Rid of Acne Scars
- Get Rid of Blackheads
You should also use the Cinnamon method and others posted on this page. Make sure that you are washing your face twice a day and that you are using an oil free moisturizer.
Does Honey and Cinnamon get rid of existing acne?
I have acne but I haven't really been getting breakouts I just want to get rid of the acne I already have. I have tried: I have tried an egg mask to help get rid of acne but it didn't seem to do much. I think it was caused by: I think that genetics and lack of early preparation for acne caused my face to break out
Nothing works overnight to heal acne. Think of it like a cut with a scab. The scab needs to fall off on its own before the cut is healed completely. The same goes for acne. Use any of the home remedies on this page and in the VisiHow article but you will have to wait at least 5 days before any acne is gone. If you just have a few you should heal properly.
Can cinnamon powder mixed with honey treat acne spot?
Hi, since two months I am suffering with acne spots or black spots on face, suggest me with a good natural remedy. I have tried:
2.Honey mixed with lemon
3.Potato juice. I think it was caused by: 1.Polluted ground water and area too
There are several articles posted in an above answer to treat your acne and oily skin. If your water is polluted, boil the water first and you can even add a bit of salt to the water for a sterile saline solution. Because you have oily skin, use a toner after washing your face and before a moisturizer. A good at home toner is green tea when you suffer from acne. Brew a cup and then save it in your refrigerator. Take a cotton ball and dip into the green tea and apply to your face. You can also use a tissue.
See more questions like this: For Acne black spots, tried with the face pack of Cinnamon + Honey combination?
Can I leave ground cinnamon and honey on my face overnight?
I don't know if it can damage my skin color. I have tried: Acne medication. I think it was caused by: Stress or chocolate
Cinnamon can actually burn the skin so do not leave it on for more than 30 minutes. Something you can leave on overnight is Aloe Vera and Basil but even with the basil do a reaction test. Overnight usage will not remedy the issue faster than regular face washing and an acne mask for 20 minutes at night.
Stress can mess with our hormones which then messes with our acne outbreaks. Drink plenty of water and make a point to center yourself for 20 minutes three times a day. You can do this by closing your eyes and thinking pleasant thoughts, reading a book, doing some yoga or taking a walk. Manage Stress is a VisiHow article you should read.
Categories : Cinnamon Usage & Benefits
Recent edits by: nanm, Donna, dms