Do a French Manicure at Home with Gold Tips
Edited by Kara, Jen M, Eng
Hi, this is Kara and you're watching VisiHow. In this video I will teach you how to make a french style golden and shiny nail design. For that we will need a kind of nude color or you can use white as well for the french style manicure and I am using golden glittery nail polish as well.
- 4So lets start.I will use this as a base. I will probably put on 2 layers. Normally, if you apply nail polish only in one layer, it doesn't sit straight, we need a thick color, we don't want any lines or any thin spots. The french style design is one of the simplest and classic things, but if you don't want to go for a classic white line design you can try this out too, it is nice for parties and it's not to scream also it carries the classical technique but it also adds a glitter, a shiny accent to your nails. As you can see, putting it on one layer it give some thicker spots and some thinner spots. So this will be thick after I go with a second layer.
- 6You can see now that the natural nail color is more hidden at the same time this will give us a milky tone, it's just a very gentle, girlish look.I don't have a very good manicure, but this is about a design. In one of my other videos you can see how I made your fingers look nice and do a manicure in 5 minutes. If you need it. Make sure that you keep all of your nail polishes closed so that they don't dry out. This tends to happen to nail polish when they sit open too long.
- 10So this is what I am going to do!I will draw a line on the very edge of my fingernail with the end of the brush. You will find it easier with longer nails, but mine is very short. So I want to be very careful with this. Not too much. I start with one edge towards the center and then I go again form the edge to the center.
- 13When you make a french style design it is very difficult to do this kind of line with the classic white nail polish, but it is much easier to do with a shiny, glittery nail polish, because you don't really see the hard edges and because it is reflecting the light you don't see the roughness, if there is roughness.So last one.
- 21Thank you for watching VisiHow, My name is Kara and if you have anymore questions about beauty and makeup, please leave your comments in the section below.Thank you and Bye-ByeAdvertisement
Video: Do a French Manicure at Home with Gold Tips
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Do a French Manicure at Home with Gold Tips. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 25, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Do_a_French_Manicure_at_Home_with_Gold_Tips
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Do a French Manicure at Home with Gold Tips." VisiHow, visihow.com/Do_a_French_Manicure_at_Home_with_Gold_Tips Accessed 25 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Do a French Manicure at Home with Gold Tips." Accessed Mar 25, 2017. http://visihow.com/Do_a_French_Manicure_at_Home_with_Gold_Tips.
Categories : Makeup & Cosmetics
Recent edits by: Jen M, Kara