Do Multi Colored Nails with Accent Beads
Edited by Inukshuk
Hello, you are watching VisiHow my name is Kara and in this video I will show you how to do a multi color nail design also using the beads for your design.
- 7I mean I'm right handed see using the left hand is kind of difficult that is why I am using a very clear, very light color, a very natural color.it is easy to apply. I just removed my nail polish and you can see, I left it on my left hand with this springy or Japanese kind of art style that I use with help of the nail stickers.
- 8So you might want to see the way I did it.Also, another one of my videos in case if you don't have any nail polish remover. There is also another video that you can watch where I show how to remove your nail polish without any solution, with just some help from a nail file. It might be very helpful. Okay, so the first layer is done, it needs to dry off just a little bit.
- 24I use these all ready to do a cavier design.It's called the cavier design when you apply these all over the square of your fingernail. So you can also use them separately. This looks quite nice I don't know if you can see it or not, but it looks clear it reflects the light and you can see this golden.
- 55Thank you very much for watching VisiHow.If you have anymore questions on beauty and makeup, please leave your comments in the section both look below. don't forget to close your nail lacquers and don't be afraid to get creative with your nails. Thank you and Bye ByeAdvertisement
Video: Do Multi Colored Nails with Accent Beads
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Makeup & Cosmetics