Do Buzzing Exercises When Playing the Trumpet
Edited by Toradze, VisiHow, Eng
Hi! You're watching VisiHow. This is a video tutorial series on how to play the trumpet. In the previous tutorial, we discussed how to buzz with lips when playing the trumpet. In this tutorial, we will teach you how to do buzzing exercises when playing the trumpet. In this video, we'll be playing a Bach Stradivarius Model 72 Bb trumpet.
- 4This will help to develop our embouchure and focus our breath on a center point. Following the rest, we will buzz using the mouthpiece for four counts and then rest. Finally, we will place the mouthpiece into the trumpet and play a C or a concert Bb for four counts without using any valves.For an exercise, we will buzz with our lips for four counts and then rest.
This was a video tutorial on understanding buzzing and trumpet playing. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow!
See more tutorials on playing the trumpet:
- Tune a Trumpet
- Play Staccato on the Trumpet
- Stand in the Correct Posture While Playing the Trumpet
- Play Legato on the Trumpet
- Empty Spit out of the Trumpet
- Play with Lips Trills on the Trumpet
- Improve Double Tonguing Notes on the Trumpet
- Play Arpeggios on the Trumpet
- Play C Chromatic Scale on the Trumpet
- Play Intervals on Trumpet
- Do Buzzing Exercises When Playing the Trumpet
- Use Your Diaphragm for Playing the Trumpet
- Buzz with Lips when Playing the Trumpet
- Buzz When Playing the Trumpet
- Hold the Trumpet
- Single Tongue the Trumpet
- Gain Endurance to Play Long Notes on the Trumpet
- Play the Trumpet with the Correct Embouchure
Video: Do Buzzing Exercises When Playing the Trumpet
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Music
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Toradze