Discover and know your System (Laptop / PC) info professionally
Edited by Eng, Charmed, Reema, Christine dela Cruz
Most of us use extensively our Laptops and PC's, yet plenty of us do not know the structure of those systems (Laptop or PC). We sometimes need to know professional information about our systems. Plenty of free apps and programs are there to provide information about your system. I want to share a very professional free application that shows us very in-depth professional information about our system.
Tour of the Program
- 1w w w.downloadbestsoft.com/HWiNFO.html (please remove the spacing between the www). Depending on your system, if it is a 32Bit or 64Bit , click on the download link on the page. If you like to keep a portable version, in where you can keep in your flash-pen and use directly from it, click on the portable link.You need to download the free program from here:Advertisement
- 3Central Processor (CPU), MotherBoard, Memory, Bus, Network, Ports, Monitor, Video Adapter, Drives, Audio, and Smart Battery. Click on the small plus sign ahead of the sub category to show the detailed information. Here I will show you the CPU information.The sub system categories include the following:
- 6Click it and you will be amazed of the comprehensive detailed summary you will get about your system (Laptop or PC)."Summary", one of the great features, which I will let you explore without providing a photo in here is the "Summary" Button.
Benefits of Knowing Your Laptop Info Professionally
- 1If you are well aware of the usual details of your Laptop, you can easily see when it is not functioning as normal. This way, you are able to address problems the soonest possible time. There are several Laptop errors that get worse when it is not fixed right away. Therefore, when you are familiar with all relevant details about your Laptop, you get to address issues immediately and your Laptop will remain to be in good condition for a long time.It highlights problems right away.Advertisement
- 2A lot of computers get totally infected by viruses because owners are not even aware that they already come across viruses. For example, some viruses are in the form of weird dialogue boxes. If you are not familiar with the different systems of your Laptop, you can easily think that it's just a normal dialogue box and you would click it. The virus then starts to work on your computer and you get more of these dialogue boxes and before you even know it, the virus has completely spread throughout your computer. In most cases, you will only know there is a problem when the damage has already been too much. This also proves to be rather difficult to fix because a lot of areas have been affected.It reveals spyware or viruses quickly.
- 3It is a very common problem that a Laptop or PC slows down and then crashes because are too many inappropriate and excessive apps installed. If you know the details of your Laptop / PC well enough, you would know for a fact what to install and what not to install. When you do this, you will notice a significant improvement in the performance of your Laptop.It allows you to install only the right applications.Advertisement
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Application
Recent edits by: Reema, Charmed, Eng