Detect if your girlfriend likes another guy
Edited by Ephraim, Charmed, Rose B, Lynn and 19 others
There are obvious ways to figure out if your girlfriend is interested in someone else. Even if she tries not to show it, her subconscious will find a way to make it known. Everyone is different, but body language can give away an obvious attraction. Understand that this is not a test to see if she is cheating on you, but to prove that she is interested in someone else, whether it's a crush, pure interest or curiosity. Check out the list below for some signs that your girlfriend is interested in another guy.
- 1 Actions You Should Pay Attention To
- 2 How Does Your Girlfriend Treat You?
- 3 Tips for Confronting Your Girlfriend
- 4 Questions and Answers
- 4.1 Signs she is pretending that she is interested but she is losing interest. What to do?
- 4.2 What is the primary sign your girlfriend likes another guy?
- 4.3 If a girl really loves a boy is it true she wouldn't mind if the boy touches her wherever he wants?
- 4.4 My girlfriend is play fighting with another boy? Should I be worried?
- 4.5 Girlfriend is noticing other guys? Is it OK?
- 4.6 What to do if my girlfriend interested with another boy?
- 4.7 How do you know if your girlfriend is playing you with a another boy?
- 4.8 Touching words to tell your girlfriend when she is playing around with other guys?
- 4.9 What to do if your woman wants another man?
- 4.10 Why shouldn't you share your lover with another guy?
- 4.11 Should I be concerned if my girlfriend has a crush on someone else?
- 4.12 I believe my girlfriend of 3 years is flirting with a local acquaintance who often sees us out and about socializing?
- 4.13 Does this girl love me? I met a girl, we schooled together in high school and she claimed to have loved me so much?
- 4.14 Is my girlfriend cheating on me if she spends more time with him?
- 4.15 My girlfriend tells me one person in their office likes her and he want to date her but she told me she didn't accept his request?
- 4.16 My wife is chatting to a long lost distant male cousin in secret?
- 4.17 Facebook Girlfriend has hidden her status on Facebook. I'm not sure why and I don't know if I should confront her about it. It still says we're in a relationship on my profile, and on her wall a couple posts down. She sent something on Facebook to her Grandma recently, and her grandparents are always talking about her getting married. I don't know if that's a factor or not, but it worries me that she's hiding the relationship?
- 4.18 Why didn't my girlfriend say anything to this guy who was flirting with her clearly in front of me?
- 4.19 She went crazy and tried to wrestle me once when I got her phone from her. I only did that because she took mine and went through it. I caught her on Instagram once doing something out of the ordinary. A guy she used to talk to messaged her and said "I Miss You". She did not respond on her page but went on his page and said "No You Don't". Then later as I waited for one of them to respond, the message he put on her page was deleted. But another one followed by him asking does she have the same number? I have come to the believe that she might be in a flirt. What should I do?
- 4.20 Please explain this for me, any helpful tips would be appreciated?
- 4.21 Does she like him or I'm just overthinking?
- 4.22 When she looks at others again and again, what does that mean?
- 5 Comments
Actions You Should Pay Attention To
- 1If this guy happens to be around both of you at the same time, pay attention to how she acts.She may tend to ignore you and focus most of her attention on the other person. She will most likely talk to him about his life or interests, and she may even tell a little joke during the conversation. This is not to say that she will be literally all over him, but she will seem overly interested in what he has to say and about him in general. Also, she may agree with everything that he says about anything, or closely listen and acknowledge things that he says more than you or anyone else in the vicinity. The reason that she will blatantly pay more attention to him and ignore you is because she is subconsciously pretending in her mind that you two are not in a relationship. She may not do this on purpose, but her mind will more or less take over her actions without her noticing exactly what she is doing. In fact, if you were to question her about it, she probably wouldn't understand what you were talking about because she wasn't consciously aware of her behavior.Advertisement
- 2You might also notice that your girlfriend sits close to him when the opportunity presents itself.She will be drawn to either sit with him alone, or perhaps in between the two of you. Also, apart from sitting right next to the guy, your girlfriend might in fact sit across from him so that she is facing him at either the table or whatever the setting. She does this is in order to have eye contact with him or even be in his view so that he can look at her. If your girlfriend notices in her head that she has given out too many signs that she likes this guy, then she may take it to the opposite extreme and do her best to stay away from him completely. You might also notice that if your girlfriend is wearing something revealing, that she will sit or be in the guys view in order to "show off the goods". In a situation like this, look over at her while she is next to this guy in order to see how hard she is trying to get him to notice her body. If there is a free space by the guy when you enter the room, do not sit, but stand and focus on if she chooses to stand with you or go for the space right next to him to sit.Advertisement
- 3Watch your girlfriend as the guy in question moves around.Whenever you two happen to be in the area she will follow him wherever he goes, if not all the time at least occasionally. Sometimes she may not notice that he has gone already and just jump up to follow him wherever he goes. If he gets up to go somewhere she will follow him and when he comes back so will she. Also she may even take a few seconds to follow him after he gets up to go somewhere because she is trying to make it less noticeable. If you are paying attention it is actually very easy to notice whether or not she has a reason for going to the same area that he is. When she gets up take notice of where she goes and if she has anything to show for her trip. This could be anywhere, such as a trip to the kitchen, the car, or anywhere which she would obviously go for a specific reason. Aside from all of this if she loses him the crowd she will ask nicely where the guy is in order to track him down to follow him either physically or with her eyes.
- 4Notice how much she talks to the guy when he is around.She may even cut other people off to get a word in with him. She will make everything in the conversation about him, making it seem a bit embarrassing if anyone else picks up on the thought of her being attracted to the guy. Your girlfriend will even cut you off in your conversation to her in order to exchange words with the guy in question, and often throw water on your fire of a conversation. She will praise anything that he says. This can even stretch to text messages, Facebook, instant messaging or any type of communication she will have with him. A big sign is if you are talking to her alone and she hushes you or ignores what you are saying to read or reply to a message that he has sent her via any type of messaging communication. When it gets to this point, there really is no question if she likes the guy, but how long before she leaves you or you leave her. If you don't want it to come to that point, this may be the time to have a discussion about the problem.
- 5Look at what your girlfriend wears when she is expecting the guy to be around.She may dress in something very revealing in order to show off her body to him to gain his attention. Take note of how much effort she puts into going out with you, versus going out where he will be around. It is a bad sign if she takes more time getting ready if he is around than if it is just the two of you together going out on a date. A very important thing to also notice in her dressing up is the lack of clothing she wears i.e. bra, underwear or special undergarments for the occasion, for this will be a clear indicator that she is blatantly going all out for his views.
- 6Watch out for physical play between her and the other guy.She will show her attraction through physical play being tickling, wrestling, hitting, closing the gap or anything that is done inside of the arms' reach. Play fighting is the first thing that a girl will do with this guy, as it is the feeling out process to see if he is comfortable with her touching him so that she can amp up the physical pressure of her affection. When it gets to the point that they are wrestling then throw in the towel and get your girl out of there to have a serious conversation. Wrestling is the ultimate way to get a feel and get felt on, so do not take this lightly at all because this is a blatant sign that she is physically attracted to this guy.
- 7Listen for inappropriate remarks from your girlfriend to the other guy.She will say these things on purpose to get him to notice her more than others, even though it may be said publicly. Certain remarks can include things like: "your hands are huge", "what size shoe do you wear", "man my bra is way too small, I need to up my size", or "I shouldn't have worn this thong today". Things of that nature should probably not be said in public, but if you notice that these remarks are specifically being made when he is around, then this is a sign for you to have a talk with her about her inappropriate remarks in front of another guy.
How Does Your Girlfriend Treat You?
- 1Your girlfriend will put distance between the two of you when the guy is around, and she may even have little physical or eye contact with you.Try to hug or kiss her, and she will either do it weakly or even veto your advances towards her when the other guy is around. Do not continue to try to engage in public displays of affection around the other guy, for she will either get very annoyed with you or start up an argument. This is something that you don't want to happen with the other guy around, because it opens up opportunities. You can also try little things to test her out, like trying to hold her hand or even whisper in her ear. She will probably veto your actions, because just like in the previous step, she is acting subconsciously and pretending that she is not really in any type of relationship with you in front of the other guy in question.Advertisement
- 2Another warning sign is if a girl is irritated with you for no reason.If your girlfriend is always in a fighting mood or trying to argue with you over silly topics, this is a sign that she sees you as an annoyance and she may want out of the relationship.
- 3She's not doing anything for you that she used to do before.If she used to do things to prepare for your arrival, and suddenly it's as if you aren't anything special, there is definitely a problem.
- 4She's not responding to your e-mails or texts, and when you call her it's as if she's not in a hurry to answer your call.If she's no longer interested in communicating with you, she may have something else going on.
- 5You don't have any idea what she is doing.If she used to tell you her plans for the day and now you don't have a clue, it's time to talk. If she acts like you're intruding when you casually ask her about her plans, she might have something going on that she doesn't want you to know about.
- 6Not asking for your opinion on anything.If she used to confide in you or plan things together, and now she no longer wants your input, it could be a sign that she's less interested in you.
- 7You are the only person who can determine if your girlfriend likes another guy.Only you can tell if something is wrong or different in your relationship. You know how she treats you and acts towards you, so if you sense a change in her treatment or attitude towards you for no reason, you may want to have an honest talk with your girlfriend.Advertisement
Tips for Confronting Your Girlfriend
- Do not rush into anything. Just observe the situation and make sure you're justified before you consider bringing it up. Some people are simply more open and flirty, and you can't let insecurity or jealousy get the best of you.
- It is human nature to be attracted to other people, even in a monogamous relationship. It doesn't mean she actually wants to be with him. Pay attention to her actions and see if she is actually making an effort to be around him again in the future. If it's just a one-time thing, it's probably best to let it go if you know she's unlikely to ever see him again.
- Do not accuse her of cheating unless you have proof or have caught her in the act. If you act angry or accuse her of cheating without any proof, she will likely get angry and defensive, and she may become even more interested in the other guy if she thinks you are jealous or insecure.
- Casually ask her if she is interested in the other guy. Pay attention to her mood before asking, and do not yell or accuse her. If she blows up on you, or gets irrationally angry despite your efforts to stay calm, she may have something to hide.
- Let her know you do not approve of her actions towards the other guy. If he is often present at your gatherings, consider going somewhere else or hanging out with another group of friends. If your girlfriend gets upset at not hanging around him anymore, then you know something's up.
- If you cannot get her to be honest and understanding about the issue, and she sees nothing wrong with her behavior towards him, you may need to break up with her before she breaks up with you or turns you into a miserable wreck.
Questions and Answers
Signs she is pretending that she is interested but she is losing interest. What to do?
- If you pay attention in your relationship then you will know whether she is or not she is into you or someone else.you should know that she is interested in you by the way that she makes you feel. If you are the guy that she met and you have been honest from the very beginning than you have nothing to worry about because she knows who you are and where you are going and if she is still with you then it means that your relationship could go to the next level.
- Simple and yet so many of us get caught in the game of "pretend" where eventually you need to be yourself and that's not who you started out as which does not go unnoticed. Obviously, if you notice that she is not interested in what you have to say, not interested to listen to you, not interested in what you like to do, not interested going out with you or pretend to like things, took her to places you wouldn't normally go and basically pretended to be someone you are not, then she is realizing that this is not the guy she met and has doubts about relationship. Your relationship will eventually fail.
- The first change you may notice in the woman is that she stops complimenting you or laughing at your silly jokes. In every relationship there is always a little something that we get irritated with but it is a part of you and although it could be annoying, love doesn't mind!
- The right girl is the one that has introduced you to her friends and family, she listens and shares your views (doesn't have to be all the time) but you have common ground and she has no time for other men. This is the girl that will want to spend her time with you, faithfully and honestly.
- the woman is with you, but in truth, you are history. In addition to the arguments - this by now, the woman starts saying things like, "I need my space, but we can continue to date," which is woman language.
- She gets defensive when you mention you don't like him or you are not happy with him being there.
- She comments on how good someone else looks and doesn't compliment you.
- Generally if a women is interested in someone else and she is your girlfriend than the best thing to do is see where things have gone wrong. Try your very best to fix the situation with communication and find out why she has lost interest. If there is no reasonable explanation for it and she just thinks someone else is hotter, cooler and wants to spend time with him, then you need to let her go and start showing interest in other people to move on and get someone who will love you, adore you and make you the most important person in their lives!
What is the primary sign your girlfriend likes another guy?
The primary sign that your girlfriend likes another guy is when she first sets her eyes on a guy she admires. She may admit that she appreciates the guy's overall features, and tell you that he is good looking, handsome, cute, etc. Still, this alone does not mean that she will betray and replace you with that guy. It is just an appreciation and admiration. Women appreciate handsome guys, and this does not mean that they will look for ways to leave you and be with the guys they like.
However, some women will do things to get in touch with the men they like, such as flirting with them. This will probably happen only if your girlfriend is a cheater. This is the time you should be alert to see if she is flirting with the guy she likes.
The primary sign will be her wanting to be around him or near him a lot when he is around and also not around. When a girl has an attraction to a guy it is very hard for them to not want to be around them, this does not mean that they will be right in his face but they will in fact want to be in the same room as him or near him. There are many other signs but this is the more common sign
See more questions like this: Does my girlfriend like another guy? I love her and don't want to lose her
If a girl really loves a boy is it true she wouldn't mind if the boy touches her wherever he wants?
No, this is not true for the girl will always need to feel comfortable around you alone. Just because she may love you it does not mean that you have the right to touch her and make her feel uncomfortable. If she is not comfortable with you touching her then stop what you are doing completely.
Love is not classified as a feeling that allows someone to be able to touch them wherever and whenever they want.
No, that is not true in any type of situation in regards to a girl loving you making it OK for you to touch them wherever you feel. Just because a girl may love you does not mean that they still don't have feelings of being uncomfortable at times. Be sure that if she is uncomfortable that you respect her feelings.
See more questions like this: Girl I'm dating is always at the bar with anonymous guys?
My girlfriend is play fighting with another boy? Should I be worried?
No, all people deserve the ability to play or interact with others. This does not mean that she has special feelings for the other guy but just that she is having some fun just as you would if you were to joke or play with another girl.
If the play fighting becomes too frequent and also involves too much touching of both people then that would be the time to worry about this interaction.
See more questions like this: My girlfriend play fights with other guys? Should I be worried
Girlfriend is noticing other guys? Is it OK?
It will depend on how she is noticing them as in if she is just noticing them as friends or if she is noticing them as in liking them further than just being friends. If she is noticing other guys in a way that she can start to like another guy this is indeed a problem. You will need to have a conversation with her about this situation of her noticing guys other than you in your relationship.
See more questions like this: Will you guys share your girlfriends with another man
What to do if my girlfriend interested with another boy?
It is important to make sure first that you are not accusing your girlfriend wrongly on this. Also, in case you are already having some doubts that she is interested in another guy, there's no other better way but to communicate honestly and calmly with each other. Tell her your observations and your feelings about the situation, without sounding like you are sure that she's starting to look at other guys. Listen to her opinion and then have an open discussion.
There are actually several factors why your girlfriend is interested to another guy and in order for you to gain back your girlfriend's attention, you should properly identify the factor causing your girlfriend to be interested to another guy and properly come up with an effective solution. Below are some of the common factors why girlfriends are interested with new guys and their corresponding solutions:
- You are boring. One good example why most girls are interested with other guys is that they find their boyfriends to be boring to be with and they unconsciously look for guys who can satisfy their interests.
Solution: If you are one of these guys, try to change your usual routine and once in a while invite your girlfriend to have an adventure either in nature tripping or sports. The effective solution to this factor is to actually give your girlfriend a new kind of "atmosphere" that will effectively satiate her interests.
- You are possessive. Showing your concern to your girlfriend is good but if you frequently call/text her or if you frequently intrude including her own private affairs just to check if she's okay, then it is not good and it will only make her to look for a new guy.
Solution: The solution to this factor is quite straight forward, changing your negative attitude. Try to give her enough space for her to attend to her own personal matters. If you really love your girlfriend and she truly loves you back, then there is no reason for you to worry and besides, giving her space will also strengthen your relationship.
- You have a bad attitude or habit. Vices like drinking or smoking can sometimes weaken a relationship especially if your girlfriend is not smoking or drinking and a negative attitude like being rude or showy can also make your relationship at risk for a break-up.
Solution: Try to limit your vices if possible if you are with your girlfriend, or better, do it only in secret without her knowing. If you have a negative attitude, try to soften up a little and learn to apologize to her sincerely if you did something that upsets her.
In general, to effectively gain back your girlfriend's interest, you should properly identify the factor that's causing her to lose interest in you and properly come up with a good plan.
See more questions like this: Solution when your girlfriend is not showing interest in you
How do you know if your girlfriend is playing you with a another boy?
You can observe her behavior. If she looks rather aloof and is not able to spend as much time with you as before, then you may start to get concerned. However, you also need to find out what's keeping her busy. Maybe she's really busy with work or school that's why she couldn't spend much time with you. In other words, do not accuse her of anything if you do not have enough proof. In most cases, it may even help more if you will just talk it out with her to finally clarify the situation. It is difficult to continue having doubts in a relationship. Eventually, it will eat you both and you will just keep on fighting.
Touching words to tell your girlfriend when she is playing around with other guys?
Sit your girlfriend down and tell her that you need to have a talk with her. Tell your girlfriend that she means the world to you and you don't want your relationship with her to end. Tell her that when she plays around with other guys, it hurts your feelings and it makes you feel unloved. She will listen to your problems and will discuss them with you. She may tell you that she's just having fun with her friends and that there's nothing to worry about. On the other hand, she may take the opportunity to tell you that she is interested in other guys and she wants to see other people. Either way, sitting your girlfriend down and talking about your concerns will allow you to decide what you want to do with your relationship together and let you move on with your life.
See more questions like this: How can I stop my girlfriend from playing with another guy cause its getting me jelouse?
What to do if your woman wants another man?
If you suspect that your woman wants another man, you should sit her down and talk to her about your fears. This will make her aware that you're worried and she'll talk to you about the issue. While you talk, let her know that you care about her and the relationship you share together; let her know that the thought of her wanting another man makes you uncomfortable and sad. At this point, she will talk to you about what's going on in her life and whether she does want another man. If she doesn't, you will have reassurance that your relationship is going well and you can continue to build upon what you already have together. If she says she does want another man, however, you can then make decisions about your relationship together based on what you feel you want to do with it.
See more questions like this: Is my wife attracted to another man?
There are a number of reasons you shouldn't share your lover with another guy, but these come down to your personal preferences. If you're comfortable sharing your lover with another guy, then there's no harm in doing this; however, if your lover shares themselves with another person and you aren't okay with it, then there is major harm being done and you should talk to your significant other about the issue. Bring it up when you are both together again, and tell your lover how you feel about them sharing themselves with someone else. Your lover will either stop sharing themselves with others, or they will let you know that this is what they want and you can decide from there what you want to do with your relationship together.
See more questions like this: Did she fall for a guy who used to love her?
Should I be concerned if my girlfriend has a crush on someone else?
It is always concerning when your girlfriend has a crush on another person. This can cause you to believe that she is being unfaithful to you, or that she is actively seeking someone else with whom to be in a relationship. However, crushes are simple infatuations based on first impressions of a person; they don't mean much unless she actively pursues the person upon whom she is crushing. In fact, you may also have a crush one someone: think of any celebrities that you think are beautiful or that you fantasize about meeting. Those thoughts can be considered a crush.
However, some crushes are more severe than others. As is stated above, crushes that your girlfriend is actively pursuing are a sign that she is not interested in you anymore. To find out if she is not interested in you anymore, sit her down and talk to her about your concerns. Tell her about your feelings for her, the relationship you share with her, and that you're worried that she's drifting away. She will let you know what's going on: she'll either tell you that nothing is going on and that she still wants to be in a relationship with you, or she will let you know that she is not interested. Either way, you will be able to put the issue to rest and you can move on with your life -- with or without your girlfriend.
See more questions like this: Talking to a crush with whom I have denied to talk to?
He told her when near the end of the night by the dance floor that "I am a real lucky guy to have her as my girlfriend" and he put one arm around her waist. I tested him on Saturday night by saying that 'WE' not being specific to 'WE' (meaning my girlfriend) are heading out to the casino (at 1am) and went along with my good mate and I saw him standing at the bar trying to look out for her/us. I pretended it was a bulk text to all my friends, but it was just specifically sent to him. I hardly know the guy really.
Whatever you decide to do, you first need to say something to your girlfriend. Do not get angry or accuse her of anything, but tell her that you do not appreciate the fact that they're flirting with each other when you're in a relationship. It is possible that your girlfriend is simply being friendly and just going along with the situation to avoid awkwardness. If your girlfriend insists that she is not interested in him and wants him to stop flirting with her, then you or her should politely tell him that you're in a relationship and that she's not interested. If he doesn't take a hint, just go somewhere else and stop hanging around him. If your girlfriend just blows off the issue like it's nothing and continues to flirt even though she knows it upsets you, then it's up to you if you want to continue a relationship with her. If you trust your girlfriend and you have a good relationship, you don't need to get upset every time a guy flirts with her. It's not like she's going to run off with every guy that flirts with her. If she does, then it's her loss, not yours.
Does this girl love me? I met a girl, we schooled together in high school and she claimed to have loved me so much?
I recently met a girl I schooled with in High School. The moment she saw me, she got so tensed I could feel it as she was hugging me. She openly explained to my friends how she secretly loved me in high school even going to say how she adores my character. We kept together for roughly two hours before I escorted her to pick a bus. When I called later, she said she is busy, preferring that we talk some other time. I wonder whether she truly loves me.
She probably does have feelings for you, considering that she directly told your friends and spent a few hours with you. Considering that she told people other than you, it's likely that she wants to take it slow and see what happens. Just spend some time with her on occasion, and wait a little longer to see if she opens up. She could be shy about her feelings, or she may have a busy life and not much time for a formal relationship at the moment. If you bring it up too suddenly, it may scare her away. Hang out with her or talk to her a few more times when she's available, and maybe you can ask her about her feelings then.
See more questions like this: My girlfriend sent a gift to her ex..is she truly in love with me
Is my girlfriend cheating on me if she spends more time with him?
My girlfriend has been spending more time with this guy her ex boyfriend. They would sit down talking and sit really close to each other. My girlfriend would be cautions and her ex boyfriend too when I come near there. They said they're talking about Pokemon but my girlfriend doesn't even play it or watch it
If you don't like how your girlfriend is spending too much time with her ex, especially if she's spending more time with him than she is with you, definitely let her know that you're not happy about it. It doesn't necessarily mean she's cheating on you, but you can see how she handles the situation. If she gets defensive and doesn't agree to spend less time with him, then it might mean something more. She clearly still has some sort of feelings for him if she has to hang out with him all of the time. Most people, even if they're still on friendly terms with their exes, do not spend a lot of time with them out of respect for their current partners. She's in a relationship with you, and he is her ex for a reason. If she wants to be with him all of the time instead of you, then it might be best to let her go.
See more questions like this: My girlfriend was very distance to me today, we always talked in the morning and during the day but she hasn't spoken to me at all today. I even called her a few times, she never answered the phone, she only texted me a few lines that's it?
My girlfriend tells me one person in their office likes her and he want to date her but she told me she didn't accept his request?
Sometimes he calls her when she is with me and she gets panic, so I didn't believe her and I want to know their relation
It is a good sign that she told you about her co-workers advances. They work together but unless there is a work related reason to call, he should not be calling. You could just be making her nervous when he calls because of your previous reactions.
My wife is chatting to a long lost distant male cousin in secret?
She has been chatting with him since august and the contact is increasing and never in my presence, the guy is in England but he is from Jamaica, we live in Ireland He phoned yesterday and I called him back from her phone and he said he was her cousin and hung up
Perhaps he is her cousin and she is home sick and it is nice for her to connect to a relative. I regularly interact with my male cousins on Facebook and text message and there is nothing nefarious going on with any of them. They are just family. A good way to find out what is really going on is to arrange for you both to go see him or for him to come see you in Ireland. If they are secretly dating they will not want you around.
Facebook Girlfriend has hidden her status on Facebook. I'm not sure why and I don't know if I should confront her about it. It still says we're in a relationship on my profile, and on her wall a couple posts down. She sent something on Facebook to her Grandma recently, and her grandparents are always talking about her getting married. I don't know if that's a factor or not, but it worries me that she's hiding the relationship
It seems that she just wants to keep the news of her relationship away from her grandparents. It could be that she doesn't want her grandparents to pry into her love life. They could be very judgmental or she may have some sort of family problems, and she may not feel like talking about such things with them. Whether this matters or not, though, depends on a few factors. How long have you been together? Have you met any of her family members? Has she met yours? If it's been a year or longer, you can definitely ask what's up with her hiding her relationship status. Chances are, it has nothing to do with cheating or another relationship.
Why didn't my girlfriend say anything to this guy who was flirting with her clearly in front of me?
I was with my girlfriend on a night out in a pub when this guy started chatting to us, it was fine at first but he turned to Juanne and asked why are you not out dancing she replied just don't feel like it, he replied back if I got you a couple drink's I'd get you out dancing she didn't reply back but just smiled, he also said if your boyfriend doesn't mind which I replied of course not just to be cool of course I would have minded didn't want to come across to be insecure. He then said to her you are like a teacher, are you a teacher? she replied why? What does a teacher look like to you. You are either a teacher or a garda or a police officer which I did have to laugh to how he knew I just don't know so when she told him that she was he expressed how rewarding her job is and how stressful the job is and he then asked me when she is stressed after her day am I able to look after her he then started to talk about teacher's he would meet when he was on a night out and said once you get a few drink's in them they're easy after that. I have to say I did not react to what he was saying during the whole conversation. the conversation was normal at times but in another breath it wasn't. He was friendly it seemed but behind it he was trying to let her know if I wasn't there he would have no problem with her after he bought her a couple of drink's, this is what I took from what he was saying as he was leaving he mentioned again if I got you a couple of drink's I'd get you out dancing you know, again she did not reply. I was disappointed in myself that I should have told him where to go but I just didn't know what to do. I was uncomfortable during it all, but I tried to be cool about it, feel bad about it now I did express to my girlfriend how I felt about it, she said I shouldn't feel that way that this guy just wasn't normal, she said and I agree but I am also disappointed that she didn't cut him off. Why she said she could see that I wasn't comfortable that I looked away a couple of times and yet said nothing its difficult to know what to do in a situation like this, maybe I was waiting for her to say something, anyway maybe you can make some sense of it I am too close to it.
Girls notoriously have to work on saying NO. She was being polite, just trying to keep the peace. We have all been in situations speaking to a stranger that we can't get rid of without offending. As her boyfriend you could have said something once it started to go too far but she went home with you and that is what matters.
She went crazy and tried to wrestle me once when I got her phone from her. I only did that because she took mine and went through it. I caught her on Instagram once doing something out of the ordinary. A guy she used to talk to messaged her and said "I Miss You". She did not respond on her page but went on his page and said "No You Don't". Then later as I waited for one of them to respond, the message he put on her page was deleted. But another one followed by him asking does she have the same number? I have come to the believe that she might be in a flirt. What should I do?
She went crazy and tried to wrestle me once when I got her phone from her. I only did that because she took mine and went through it. I caught her on Instagram once doing something out of the ordinary. A guy she used to talk to messaged her and said "I Miss You". She did not respond on her page but went on his page and said "No You Don't". Then later as I waited for one of them to respond, the message he put on her page was deleted. But another one followed by him asking does she have the same number? I have come to the believe that she might be in a flirt. What should I do. Then she came to me the other day saying that she wanted to take a break and that it was not me it was her. Then says, she still loves me and does not want me to talk to anyone else. The crazy part about it all is she did this 2 days before my birthday. What should I do?
What she did was extremely disrespectful and you don't deserve to be treated like that. She acted thoughtlessly by flirting so obviously, and it seems like she took the time to see if things would work out with another guy. On your birthday, no less. She seems to need all of the attention from guys, but she doesn't want to commit to anyone. You could take her back, but who knows if she will do something like that again. Your best bet is to forget her and find someone who you will treat you with the love and respect that you deserve.
See more questions like this: Why does my fiance still have other guys she dated in her phone
Please explain this for me, any helpful tips would be appreciated?
Recently my girlfriend's found someone who she claimed that he sounded a lot like me over text and I've noticed that they tend to text and call a lot especially today considering I went out and found out that they've called 3 times already and what worries me is that she tends to seem happier whenever she text him unlike being with me where she seems bored.
She is at least emotionally cheating. Try switching things up in your relationship and doing things with her that you normally would not do. Ask that if she wants to be in a relationship with you then this guy needs to go.
Does she like him or I'm just overthinking?
First of all, hello! Well, I've been dating exclusively this girl for around 4 months now. Everything was going well until she entered college. There, in a class, she was assigned a group to work in projects, activities, etc. In that group there are 2 brothers, twins by the way, well, one of them is interested in her, she says that she will distance herself and if he passes the limit she will let him know. But after we talked about it, I feel her a bit cold, I don't know, its maybe just me. In the chat, I'm the only one asking questions, the one question she asks me is what are you doing, and when I asked back she said "picking my outfit for college tomorrow" (no dorms there by the way). So I don't know, tell me if I'm crazy or my thinking might somehow be right. Please.. I have tried: Nothing so far, it just happened tonight.. I think it was caused by: Maybe my head
It is in your head. She told you about this guy in her study group and even told you that she will distance herself from the study group if he goes to far.
See more questions like this: Is she attracted to him, or am I thinking this way too far
When she looks at others again and again, what does that mean?
She looks again and again at other men, what does that mean? I'm so jealous. I think it was caused by: Because we are fighting, I don't know
There is nothing wrong with looking. You only have to worry if you see her speaking with them all of the time. Jealousy stems from feeling inadequate. To overcome this you need to work on what has you feeling so insecure with being in the relationship. She is dating you for a reason so start making note of what those reasons are. Tone down high emotions in a relationship is a VisiHow article you should read. Call a truce to the fighting. Plan a 48 hour cycle where neither of you brings up anything that can start a fight. See how well you both can do during this time. Opening communication in your relationship blocked by bickering will help you both feel happier in the relationship.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: Melissa Rae, Qaeo, rnpttrsn