Delete a Tweet in Twitter on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Courtney, Eng, Anonymous
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to delete a Tweet in Twitter, on an HTC One M8.
- 2To unlock the phone, we will press down on the screen and swipe the screen upwards.Once the phone has been unlocked, we will see the Home screen. At the bottom, we will see a row of five various icons. It is one of these icons that we now need to access, as we need to open up the Applications folder.Advertisement
- 4In this folder, we need to find the Twitter application.This icon has a blue background, with a white bird in the center. Underneath, it will say the word "Twitter". This application may be in a different position within this folder. Once the Twitter icon has been found, we are going to press down on it one time. This will launch the application for us. In this video tutorial, we want to show how to delete a Tweet. To do this, we need to find the Tweet we would like to remove.
- 8We are now looking for the gray, garbage can icon.This icon is located furthest right, directly underneath of our Tweet. We are now going to press down on this icon one time. This will open a confirmation box for us, labeled "Delete". This pop-up is simply asking us if we would like to delete this Tweet. This box will give us two options, "NO" or "YES".
- 11This then concludes our tutorial, on how to delete a Tweet in Twitter, on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments regarding this video, or about the process that you have witnessed in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below. We shall answer them for you.Advertisement
Video: Delete a Tweet in Twitter on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.